Yu-Gi-Oh Roleplay: OOC/Signups [REGISTRATIONS CLOSED]

Tomas Elliot

Nope, you cannot have two decks of two different archetypes. Also wtf Dragunity with Ravine banned?

Also Omega, you cannot do that. There is already another character talking with Takeda, and that character is in the middle of triggering an event: why do you think I told SilverJakler to wait for Kaito's event to be over? So yeah, you cannot just waltz in and override Kaito's event: please correct your post immediately. For now, you will be "on your way to the card sho", untill Kaito and SilverJakler post again: afterwards, if they decide to interact with one another you will be free to approach them, but if Kaito leaves and SilverJakler goes in, an event for SilverJakler will start, and in this case you will have to ask for his permission if you want to go in together with him.

Have a bit of respect for your fellow players please. You cannot just ignore what others say and do. Specially not in a roleplay like this.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't advise more than 1 deck. It lessens the importance of the deck to the character.

Though, assuming you haven't dueled anyone in the RP yet, and if you're not a protagonist or judge, you /might/ be able to switch?

well, if you remember bastion misawa from the gx anime, he used more than one deck. Heck i think he had seven decks. yet he only used like 3 or 4 of them.

Nope, you cannot have two decks of two different archetypes. Also wtf Dragunity with Ravine banned?

Have a bit of respect for your fellow players please. You cannot just ignore what others say and do. Specially not in a roleplay like this.

i believe dragon ravine is getting unbanned at the end of the month.

Edited by King Murdoc

well, if you remember bastion misawa from the gx anime, he used more than one deck. Heck i think he had seven decks. yet he only used like 3 or 4 of them.

1) Double-posting is against the rules.

2) I wasn't aware of Ravine's getting unbanned, but Ravine's status on thebanlist is beyond the point at hand.

3) The Bastion argument has already been used by somebody else and they, too, didn't get their way. I explicitly said, in at least 4 different occasions, that once a person has picked an archetype they must stick with them, for reasons that involve fluidity of narration, fairness towards other players, and characterization. And in two of those occasions I said these things directly to you. So no, you cannot have another deck. This is final.

1) Double-posting is against the rules.

2) I wasn't aware of Ravine's getting unbanned, but Ravine's status on thebanlist is beyond the point at hand.

3) The Bastion argument has already been used by somebody else and they, too, didn't get their way. I explicitly said, in at least 4 different occasions, that once a person has picked an archetype they must stick with them, for reasons that involve fluidity of narration, fairness towards other players, and characterization. And in two of those occasions I said these things directly to you. So no, you cannot have another deck. This is final.

1) sorry, there was nothing i could do to avoid that. 2) i didn't know you didn't know that. and 3) i didn't know someone already used that argument already so i'll stop now.

Having clarified this, allow me to repeat a point I don't want to be lost

Also Omega, you cannot do that. There is already another character talking with Takeda, and that character is in the middle of triggering an event: why do you think I told SilverJakler to wait for Kaito's event to be over? So yeah, you cannot just waltz in and override Kaito's event: please correct your post immediately. For now, you will be "on your way to the card sho", untill Kaito and SilverJakler post again: afterwards, if they decide to interact with one another you will be free to approach them, but if Kaito leaves and SilverJakler goes in, an event for SilverJakler will start, and in this case you will have to ask for his permission if you want to go in together with him.

It is important that you do, Omega. If by the time I make the next Recap Post you haven't done this yet, I will simply ignore your post.

1) sorry, there was nothing i could do to avoid that. 2) i didn't know you didn't know that. and 3) i didn't know someone already used that argument already so i'll stop now.

There is something you can do to avoid that, and it's called the edit button. You've been warned for it before, I would think you'd know about the edit button by now.

Fixed. Had to look at the map to make a logical stop just assume by the time Kaito is done, dean is around the pub (My next post will be related to that)

Just don't waltz in there either. Read the posts of all people who are already there, and wait for them to be done with their events before entering...

I told Jakler that I'd be busy until spring break started ( This friday), so I'm doing solo things until then as to not bog anyone down. Posting now.

Fine by me, As long as you can keep up with the Recap Posts...

I swear i need somebody to read my posts before I post. First, i forget we can't talk to Anna, and second the important action tag...

It's ok. As mentioned, I too had forgotten something: that you are an Arcana Number Holder. I'll have Anna appear via the next Recap Topic, this will be an occasion as good as any other for you to get your Number...

Incidentally, a frightened teen and a janitor in an empty school room, with a hot female teacher ready to join them: I like where this is going...

Incidentally, a frightened teen and a janitor in an empty school room, with a hot female teacher ready to join them: I like where this is going...

I'm gonna have to ask you to stop right there

stop-loss-strategy.jpg

Edited by Pixl

I'm gonna have to ask you to stop right there

stop-loss-strategy.jpg

You are no fun :(

Anyway now Pixl, Vince and Turbo are the only ones we need to wait for, before we can proceed with the third Recap Post. I'll be soon going to sleep, but if you guys post while I am in bed, tomorrow when I get back on I'll make the Recap Post! Goodnight for now!

Majestic Star sucks though, Quasar is better.

Quasar is kind of a hard monster to summon, but if you play the right deck, it can be a piece of cake and it's very satisfying. take it from me, i own the card irl.

Quasar is kind of a hard monster to summon, but if you play the right deck, it can be a piece of cake and it's very satisfying. take it from me, i own the card irl.

Heck, I remember there being a way to summon three Quasars in one turn. Can't remember what it is.

That being said, summoning Quasar is really satisfying until your opponent pulls Number 101: Silent Honors Ark Knight and activates its effect. :P

Edited by Hiss13

Heck, I remember there being a way to summon three Quasars in one turn. Can't remember what it is.

That being said, summoning Quasar is really satisfying until your opponent pulls Number 101: Ark Knight and activates its effect. :P

true players use T.G. Blaster instead of quasar

ARK is absolutely a disgusting card.

Quasar is cool but yeah, 3 synchros to summon? Nu uh. I'd rather get up a quick Star Eater.

I hope whoever the Judge holding Number 101 (If I'm right, it should be a person with THAT deck) doesn't end up facing that disgust you have towards that card. :P

I hope whoever the Judge holding Number 101 (If I'm right, it should be a person with THAT deck) doesn't end up facing that disgust you have towards that card. :P

Dunno, I can see it working on a few of the decks.

But yeah, I would not hold a single thing back to burn it with fire.