Yu-Gi-Oh Roleplay: OOC/Signups [REGISTRATIONS CLOSED]

Tomas Elliot

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Assuming it's what I think it is and locks down a certain summoning... not many. If my assumption is wrong, no idea!

... Also, I love how Snatch Steal lasted a single format. XD

It really depends on what's in the deck. I'm also curious too... *starts thinking about what this deck could be*

EDIT: Forgot to mention, I don't know how many of you follow/know about the forbidden and limited list. However it's been posted today if you want to see how it may affect your decks: http://www.yugioh-card.com/en/limited/index.html

Is this official for TCG? Well, not that it really matters tho: I mean DN's teambuilder signals what are the cards in your deck that are forbidden/limited, so it's easy for you to just rearrange your deck accordingly... Besides, the only things I see that matter for this RP is TGU now being limited (DAMNIT BURNING ABYSS), which will impact a couple decks I had made for people, Snatch Steal now being banned (eliminating the need of including it in our special banlist), and Crush Card Virus being back (but not for long, I am banning it from this RP: seriously why must they bring back one broken card of the past per format?). Oh and Tidal was included in the deck I made for Jory, but replacing a single card shouldn't be that big of a problem.

If anything, I would like everyone to keep in mind that once DN implements the new list, you will have to re-save your deck(s) if you want the system to recognize them as valid: if you don't, the system will consider your deck invalid even if it has no forbidden cards. So yeah, just open the teambuilder, verify there are no cards in your deck whose forbidden/limited status has changed, and click "save". Then you are good to go.

On a side note, Lonefire at 3 makes it easier to build that floreal queen deck we were discussing earlier...

Assuming it's what I think it is and locks down a certain summoning... not many. If my assumption is wrong, no idea!

... Also, I love how Snatch Steal lasted a single format. XD

Your use of the word "lockdown" makes me think that you might have understood. I won't give you any more hints!

Just checked the list, and Shi En at 2 makes me really happy for one of my irl decks. And I'm a bit surprised snatch steal got hit so soon.

Edited by DragonMasterKrim

Just checked the list, and Shi En at 2 makes me really happy for one of my irl decks. And I'm a bit surprised snatch steal got hit so soon.

I am more surprised it was unbanned in the first place. Just like Crush Card Virus this format. I mean come on, errata or not it's still a horribly broken card, and yet another weapon in Shaddol's arsenal... What the hell were they thinking?

In other news guys, I need a status report: currently who are the people who are discussing the whole "illegal duel" thing IC? And where are they? Because Anna might drop one final hint before we wrap up this first topic...

I know Arial was a big one in the classroom, but I think most of them are in the cafeteria. As for the Luna situation, I'll just wait until the After school to start posting again since it's so close to being here.

Well, in the classroom there are Monika (my character) and Arial (right now Arial is searching info while Monika talks with Sidus) investigating about illegal duels.

Edited by Cyaloom

Well, in the classroom there are Monika (my character) and Arial (right now Arial is searching info while Monika talks with Sidus) investigating about illegal duels.

Good, now I have other things to do, but later tonight or tomorrow I'll have Anna drop by :)

Also Roy and Eric, even though their battle has lasted the entire time :P

Yeah I kinda wanted to go through the thing with Blair before the topic wrapped up. I think we can squeeze it in though, and it shouldn't be a problem considering Murdoc's comment about packing her bag in case she doesn't make it back to class

Yeah I guess you're right. Should I edit? I thought you had said to try and get personal stuff wrapped up before the second topic ;~;

Don't confuse conversations with character arcs. Each conversation must be wrapped up by the end of this topic (that would be 45 hours, by the way), but a character arc, that is the way a character's personality is explored and expanded on, can very well span over several topics. Do keep in mind that this RP is going to consist of many "At School" topics, and at least as many "After School" ones, so nothing forbids that you hint at a development now and fully show it another time... Actually, that should be the best way to do things.

It's too late to edit now as your exchange is already in advanced state (each of you guys would have to edit multiple posts), but please do consider this instance for future reference. Incidentally, I apologize for being too late in realizing what was going on: I should have warned you guys much earlier...

• Veterans

It's fine,i think it'd be better if we left it off here as it is and develop it later but if Jory wants to end it now since it's already going on it'd be ok by me anyways.

Setsuna and Dominic seem to have shrugged off the 'illegal duel' theory pretty quickly. Though Setsuna seems to have some suspicions about Anna. Plus, if Dominic accepts Setsuna's proposal, the 'illegal duel' theory will likely return during their investigations.

By the way you can use one of the former gardening club members Setsuna mentioned as a Rogue Numbers Holder of Number 87. Just a suggestion. :ph34r:

Edited by Hiss13

Setsuna and Dominic seem to have shrugged off the 'illegal duel' theory pretty quickly. Though Setsuna seems to have some suspicions about Anna. Plus, if Dominic accepts Setsuna's proposal, the 'illegal duel' theory will likely return during their investigations.

Where are you guys right now?

They're in the garden.

Found you. Eh, your latest post(s) surely go a while back... Once you have posted again, advancing your conversation, I'll have Anna swoop in. Garden is closer than classroom anyway considering when she's now, and besides going back to classroom would imply meeting Gawyn again, but that interaction should be over for the time being. Make sure you mention the whole "illegal duels" thing again when you post, so that Anna can overhear it and get involved ;)

Found you. Eh, your latest post(s) surely go a while back... Once you have posted again, advancing your conversation, I'll have Anna swoop in. Garden is closer than classroom anyway considering when she's now, and besides going back to classroom would imply meeting Gawyn again, but that interaction should be over for the time being. Make sure you mention the whole "illegal duels" thing again when you post, so that Anna can overhear it and get involved ;)

Sure. I'll let Zechs know as well. Since his character was the one who brought it up first, I think it might be the best for his character to bring it up again.

Also, let me know what you think of the above suggestion I made.

Sure. I'll let Zechs know as well. Since his character was the one who brought it up first, I think it might be the best for his character to bring it up again.

Also, let me know what you think of the above suggestion I made.

You mean "the illegal duel thing becoming part of their investigation"? Well sure, I am actually going to drop a hint on that regard which may lead to you acquiring your Arcana Number soon.

Also, was it you who wanted me to make a deck for Queen of the Night? Because I did. Meliae is really a gift from God to all Plant-centric decks... Deck is hella hard to play, but in the right hands it actually brings out princesses like nothing. Even if, once you manage to get 3 princesses out, I really fail to see why you would ever consider overlaying them, given the great control over the field you can achieve with their separate effects...

Red_Chaos, do you want to have a duel on DN to use as Red and Rene's duel in the cafeteria?

Also, if anyone wants to have a duel tonight, I'll be on DN.

Edited by tails12

You mean "the illegal duel thing becoming part of their investigation"? Well sure, I am actually going to drop a hint on that regard which may lead to you acquiring your Arcana Number soon.

Also, was it you who wanted me to make a deck for Queen of the Night? Because I did. Meliae is really a gift from God to all Plant-centric decks... Deck is hella hard to play, but in the right hands it actually brings out princesses like nothing. Even if, once you manage to get 3 princesses out, I really fail to see why you would ever consider overlaying them, given the great control over the field you can achieve with their separate effects...

Yep. I mean that.

I don't remember doing so but considering my seemingly creepy obsession with Queen of the Night, it probably was me. That makes sense. Looking at the princesses and their effect, overlaying them seems to be somewhat of a waste. Thanks. Mind if you PM me the deck list? I'd love to play around with it myself.