Corrupt Wish Game

Stein

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Granted. It switched. However trick, switcheroo and thief don't work with mega stones.

B-but they do in Reborn!

Granted but Dragon Ascent now becomes the staple flying type OHKO (with the same accuracy of course)

I wish I could enjoy the Ant-Man movie.

Granted. You will be comfortable with pop-corn, but the movie is going to end in a cliffhanger and the company desides not to make a sequel.
(3 more years, I promise)

I wish for a Normal/Dark type pokemon with nice stats that is in the UU tier.

Wow a lot of peace-lovers making wishes. Okay granted, everyone who has a varying opinion than someone else is sent off the world to live on the moon. The moon quickly becomes overpopulated and the one person left on earth goes mad due to loneliness.

I wish I owned my own landmass

Granted, only you don't go to the planets. Rather, they come to you, crash into Earth, and kill everyone.

I wish I had windshield wipers for my glasses (this is a legitimate want. It's really annoying when I'm walking in the rain).

Granted. They are thick enough to block your eyesight though, so you prefer not to wear glasses at all. I also fixed your eyesight.

Honestly, that's just great.

More to point: Granted, but every time it gets dark, you spontaneously combust to provide light for you to see by.

I wish I had a cow.

Granted. Due to over saturation the value of gold drops every time a wish is made.

I wish I had a good horror game to play.

I wish people would stop wishing here.

I wish for a pair of batman socks.

Pls Stahp. My gold...

Your wish is my command AR. You have been bestowed the socks in which batman is killed by Deadshot... wearing only his underwear and a batman mask.

I wish I was the very best, like no-one ever was.

Done, but you are stuck on a on endless journey at the end of which you'll be the very best, but until then, you take at least two tries on ever battle and can't even recognize your sworn enemies.

I wish I had thrown a staple into a coffee shop.