Corrupt Wish Game

Stein

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Granted. You tend to like poisoned food. It doesn't do you any harm except for explosive diarrhea. Unfortunately because of this you spend a lot of time in the toilet.

I wish I could survive inside a volcano

Granted. But the isolation drives you insane.

I wish i had a drivers licence

Granted but then THAT wish wouldn't come true.

I wish i could play any game on any console.

Done. But people hear about this miraculous console and steal it from you.

I wish i hadn't lost my scarf just now.

Edited by ej190

Why? Mawile has awesome typing? Anyway, I have to do this...done! Now Mawile (gets STAB from sucker punch) but is X4 weak to fighting, It also got the super ability... gale wings.

Because it's typing doesn't make sense for it's origins! As a lover of mythology it bothers me (though mawile has been one of my favorite pokemon since it was introduced and the fairy typing actually makes it worth having)

No problem, now introducing the inhumane shock collar fun buzzer! Though for some reason they are viewed as unethical and outlawed. You're siblings talk less but you pay a very large fine every time they're seen in public.

I wish I was good at Don't Starve.

Edited by Damiano

That's already been done. Everyone already knows you can evolve a Pidove into a Staraptor at level 101, with a Cheatstone at max happiness once it learns Brave Bird next to a mossy stone.

I wish I had a pangoro as my bodyguard.

Excuse my ignorance. You shall have that Pangoro. It requires lots of bamboo to feed though, and you cannot provide this kind of food.

It leaves you due to low pay and sub-par working conditions.

I wish there was a donkey pokemon.

Granted but he keeps his grass team. In the end you find out that roserade was pulling the strings all a long, threatening to destroy him and all his water types. Cue Pulse Roserade riding an Arceus boss fight.

I wish I had the power of Kirby