What's the Crit?

RagesSorrow

Would Shade happen to be using a critical hit ratio raising item, move or ability?

He's the Ghost Type Gym Leader. He's a cunt just for that principle alone, but no he isn't using anything to do it. By the way, 15 crits in a row now.

And now 25.

Edited by RagesSorrow

Do you know what moves they're using? I'm skeptical that you could have been hit by 25 crits in a row by a normal move and still have a living team.

This.

@RS Is it happening on every of his pokemon? And on any moves they use or only on some specific moves?

He's the Ghost Type Gym Leader. He's a cunt just for that principle alone, but no he isn't using anything to do it. By the way, 15 crits in a row now.

And now 25.

Holy shit, 25? That's a new record of critical wrath.

Can you tell me more specifically? Which pokemon/moves he's hitting you with that is getting a critical hit on you? None of Shades pokemon have a critical hit modifying item. Nor does his field effect change critical hit chance.

So the likelihood of you being hit by critical hits 25 times in a row are 1 in 1.2676506e+30

Also could you post your save file? If you're truly having this many problems please try redownloading the game. Don't worry you're save file will be fine. I've never heard of anyone else having this issue.

via the forum FAQ

Q: How do I attach my save file?

1. While in posting mode, you should see an option in the bottom right corner that says 'More Reply Options', click that. ScreenShot2014-10-29at11_zps716b0d9a.png
2. Down on the bottom left you will see a Paper Clip and 'Attach Files', click on the button there that says ' Choose Files...' ScreenShot2014-10-29at12_zps01d4255c.png
3. To locate your save file go to Local Disk (C:) > Users > [Your Username] > Saved Games > Pokemon Reborn - and select 'game.rxdata'