Super Smash Brothers 4

Cyrus

With SSB4 announced what do you guys want in it? IMO they should:
Have Melee physics
GOOD ADVENTURE MODE
50 playable characters
This includes MMX, Zero, Vivian, GENO, Blaziken, Krystal, Masked Man, and many others.
Servers
Revamped FS
and many more

• Developers
I think a decent mixture of Melee and Brawl physics would be best. Kinda like Project:M in a sense.

Geno, definitely, Dimentio if nothing else, cause he was batshit cool too.

I like how you say 50 when that would only be adding like.. 5 characters xD

And what was wrong with SSE? :c Not much you can do with a 2-D fighter in terms of story mode that they haven't already done with Melee's mode and Brawl's story.

I can see Blaziken as a perfect fighter for SSB. (then again, a lot of fighting types look good)

I would like to see Mewtwo back (It and Lucario dont share movesets, except for their regular special attack...)

Ganon was fail, so I think they can ditch him.
Meta Knight gtfo
Lucas is just a cheat little clone, get rid of him

King Dedede....hmmmmm. Ive seen people use him well, but I do think he can be improved

Make more pokemon trainers with different gen pokemon

EDIT 1: Amaterasu. She was in marvel vs capcom, and that games shares a remote playing style to SSB, so why not~

Note: this post is bound to be edited often

Isaac from golden sun please? =3
also i am curious about what 3rd party might be in... the over all game play didn't have issues, cept a few balancing issues

@Inuki. Idk why I hated Brawl's story, it was just bleh. ALSO YES DIMENTO.
@Jake We can dream right?:3
@Mafia Captian Falcon was great.
@Owen Ganon just needs to be like he was in Project M or make him a new moveset with a sword. NO META KNIGHT MUST STAY.
@Wolf 3rd party Im expecting Zero and MegaMan X --SEPHIROTH--
Also some stages need to go over the top with wackiness.

Dude. Lucas >>>> Ness, and not a clone at all. Also, fuck melee physics. And ganon was not fail. You just fail at using him. He plays completely different now as to not make him a better clone of cpt falcon. Also, I'm definitely down for bringing mewtwo back.

Needs:

playable Isaac.
Battle Network Megaman/protoman
Moar playable pokemon (actually, they need to have a spinoff SSB game of just pokemon as fighters)
moar trophies
moar musics
better wifi. period.
playable custom robo
improved final smashes for some characters

to be continued....

ok peoples to clarify after been watching E3 and knowing a lot of about most smash bro's games i can tell you a few things that Might and ARE happening

1st to clarify, Yes its comin out for the wii U, ever new brawl game comes out with the new system BUT there is also the fact that there is somthing new here and that is its also comin for the 3DS SO.... in retro spect if you already have a 3ds, you might be fine

the wifi for the wii U should be ok for brawl since it turns out there gonna get help by EA's network thing (i don't even know how good it is but since they have the football games.... it should be fine)

The characters on the other hand is gonna be iffy, first off i do know they wont take out most of these charecters just try balancing them more... except for snake and sonic, they are iffy depending on them third partys, then there is also the thing with Megaman, i don't know if Capcom will be happy or not Also for the fact that a LOT of people will have to want him in it

Geno might have a HIGH chance of joinin cause of the many people wanting him in... so the chances of him comin in is REALLY high, (thats how Pit got into the game... i think)

So basicly third party memebers are still gonna be iffy about but other then that.... ok

OH and a side not, if im right... Lucario is gonna be replace by Zororak, mostly cause if you notice Mewtwo was Replaced by lucario... why... well i don't know the exact reasons but basicly thats my go at it... unless they due try to bring Mewtwo and Lucarion and Zoro at the same time...

The characters i want in would be thou...
Dimento gets a plus due to how EVIL he was, but with how his moveset would go would be so perplexing
if they do bring sonic back then Metal sonic would be awesome to bring in, the moveset for both is a lot different since the machine can shoot lazors or dat
let see..... Bowser junior, that would be a fun one with his paintbrush and all, his final could be him going to shadow mario which makes him invinible... kinda like getting a star
Random Axem Ranger, why you ask... cause they are [s]totaly bad ass[/s] the bad guys of geno... right? and they have Axes
and last but not least [s]well not a playable charecter but more of a boss[/s] 02 Cause that thing is just EVIL and just looks so scary, its just SO makes it good for fighting

Zoroark as a replacement for lucario seems plausible, given the record, but I can only imagine it as having a similar moveset to Wolf- claw attacks. Also, it would likely have an Illusion based counter attack (like lucario's double team).

Bowser jr would be... what, like a heavier hitting squirtle? I have no idea what kind of attacks he would have.

And as Wolf has been known to point out, Capcom is generally very generous in lending out characters for crossover battle scenarios and such. I would prefer BN megaman, but likely we'd see classic megaman with moves likely to be heavily based on the 2D fighters he's already in.

I would really like to see Isaac in, but in Brawl we saw them deliberately limit the number of sword fighters in the game. You can only do so much with sword styles before they all become the same stuff. But fortunately for Isaac, he also has psynergy and djinn and summons, fertile grounds for deriving lots of cool special attacks and final smash.

As far as third party goes, Nintendo may be more open to including more of them, but probably not if they have to pay the other companies some kind of royalty for using their character. Sonic and Snake were obviously last minute inclusions into Brawl, as evidenced by their late parts in SSE and their levels of broken-ness (snake in general, and sonic's final smash).

Rodaku... Geno will only have a chance in if Square Enix allows it... Geno made a random cameo in one of the Mario and Luigi RPG games and they had to get rights from Square.... just for that one cameo... and SE are whores when it comes to licensing

Capcom will be more then willing to do donate characters... even for free...

Sonic is to popular to get rid of, Lucario may not reappear, but Zoruark is not popular enough to be in the game i don't think, The guy who made snake practicly got on his knees to get Snake in Smash, they were considering putting snake and Lucas into Melee actually but it was too late in development to add them...

Lastly, Like i said 3rd party has me incredibly interested, at E3 the game companies that said that they are interested in working in future nintendo titles are:
Capcom, EA, Activition, Namco, Ubisoft, and Konami...
so... this is my guesses for who may or may not make it in...
Capcom: Ryu, Chun-Li, Morrigan, Megaman, Zero, Tron Bonne, Chris Redfield, Albert Wesker, Amateratsu, and Dante
(Potential Pheonix Wright themed stages?)

Namco: Siegfred, Jin, Heiachi, Agumon, KOS-MOS, Lloyd, and Pac-man

Konami: Snake, Alucard, and Simon Belmont
(potential Dance Dance Revolution themed assist Trophies and Stage?)

Ubisoft: Rayman, Rabbid, Ezio Alditore, Prince, Travis Touchdown

EA: (potential Spore themed stage and assist trophies?)

Sega: Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles
(potential Phantasy Star, Super Monkey ball, and NIGHTS themed items and stages?)

Activition: (Potential Call of Duty and Guitar Hero Themed assist Trophies and stages?)

• Administrators
If Amaterasu makes it in, I will buy a Wii U just for that. I say this fully knowing the chances of that are about 0.00000000002 %, but. It would be nice to have a character that I [i]actually[/i] like rather than just kinda like because it's the best SSB has.

Alternatively, replacing Falco with Krystal? >> <<

ha ha or wolf with krystal? Ammy's chances are low, but if Capcom does get involved the most likey characters to make it in are Ryu and Megaman Classic

Commander Shepard as a playable character. NAO
Also none of the fifth gen pokemon have been like super popular so none would be in.
Maybe by magical BS we can get some Marvel in there.