What game are you playing right now?

jamesw0102

Trying to catch all the available pokemon in reborn right now. Pretty much all of them are bagged and tagged. Except the one per storyline ones and leavanny for some reason

Edit: woohoo one hundredth post

Edited by ej190

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm playing Pokemon Rejuvenation right now. Trying to beat the 4th gym it's so OP wish me luck :unsure:

That's what I'm playing myself right now, and I'm also stuck on the 4th gym. Extremely OP!

Also playing Majora's Mask on 3DS atm, it's my 1st attempt at a 100% run and so far I'm at the Water Temple with 70% of the masks and 12 hearts I think.

Edited by Patrick

Yeah. Actually I do. We have 11 members or something. Granted, most of them suck, so we can barely beat the raids. We have a save at both Crota and Atheon this week and we won't be able to finish them. Two of us can usually solo the nightfall, so the rest are dragging us down, even though they're 31 - or they're such an asshole no one actually wants to play with them.

Does Reborn's clan have an Xbone side to it?

• Developers

right now Im playing terraria which is as addictive as hell. Still have yet to run into one of the 15 bosses is mentioned on the back of the box though *sigh*

Edited by smeargletail

Destiny of course. That nightfall where I thought I got nothing with my hunter, it was actually a legendary special weapon engram... which decrypted into a universal remote. Now I have 2 and need to start leveling one up.

And for the real news...

Playing that Pokemon Rumble World.

Sneaky little bastards. The micro transactions really are micro. The game is nice and fast to start off with. Until you collect enough different pokemon to go up a few ranks, then the actual cooldown on balloons (aka, the levels you have unlocked and can do) begin.

The poke diamonds don't cost much. I had less than a dollar left on my nintendo id wallet and it was enough to buy 50 diamonds for a special price of 58 cents, after tax.

starting balloons with lower level pokemon start at 10, then next tier up is 20, and the third that I'm waiting to unlock after reaching some more collection rank takes 30.

it took like 6 diamonds or so to increase the number of pokemon I could hold to 270, and the game gives you like 10 diamonds to start off with for free, and there a few little events you can do to earn a few more diamonds each day for free.

But even with all that, the pacing is gonna be slow because you're waiting on the balloons to cool down so you can play again. Oh boy.