Growl

Dez (Noibat) LVL 5

Frisk

Brave Nature

Leech life

Supersonic

Growl

Tackle

any suggestions and I would love if I could get an excedrill and umbreon with synchronize

:mellow::(;)

I have no clue how to make a signature if I could it would have a picture of empoleon slamence hydreigon pidgeot azumarill and lucario (mega) and say the dream team

• Developers

Hello ken10wil!

Welcome to Reborn!

I don't have much advice as far as teams go, but I can direct you to the place to get your signature up! Just go to your profile and click "Edit my profile"

There will be a tab to enter your signature there!

You just started the game, pal! We can't really provide much advice. Try to catch different ones and train them. As you are now, you'll probably not make it to the second gym. Excadrill is a bit far away from you, and Umbreon is just a bit further, but still far.

catch a bidoof and evolve him to bibarel and trade it for Litleo . Its very helpful.There are lot more good pokemons available in peridot ward like budew and espurr.. And you wont get excadrill or umbreon until you beat 5 gyms

OML i forgot the beast kriketune.. It swept entire first two gyms lol. Technician fury cutter sweep

Edited by Sharath Bhat

Some of the best early game mons are as follows:

Pachurisu- is either in the bridge bit outside the main hall or in an apartment building to the northwest

Kriectune- just north of the first Pokemon center (not including the main hall), which is to the west of the hall.

Espurr-requires PokeSnaxs. Pay the bum some $ and he'll move, allowing you access to Espurr.

Starter-idk how you get this one. I hear you need to defeat Aceus.

Budew- obtain the Rose Incense from a woman by the first PokeCenter and go to the northernmost bit of train tracks. The Incense should attract Budew.

Litleo-raise a Bidoof to evolve, then trade with a guy across the tracks from the second factory.

Trubbish (Early game Toxic Spikes OP) -most alleys

Electrike- outside Julia's gym on stormy nights.

Hope I helped!

Some of the best early game mons are as follows:

Pachurisu- is either in the bridge bit outside the main hall or in an apartment building to the northwest

Kriectune- just north of the first Pokemon center (not including the main hall), which is to the west of the hall.

Espurr-requires PokeSnaxs. Pay the bum some $ and he'll move, allowing you access to Espurr.

Starter-idk how you get this one. I hear you need to defeat Aceus.

Budew- obtain the Rose Incense from a woman by the first PokeCenter and go to the northernmost bit of train tracks. The Incense should attract Budew.

Litleo-raise a Bidoof to evolve, then trade with a guy across the tracks from the second factory.

Trubbish (Early game Toxic Spikes OP) -most alleys

Electrike- outside Julia's gym on stormy nights.

Hope I helped!

To add to all of that, Simple Swoobat is godly early game. Even against Shade, one Calm Mind = No Ghost weakness. I used mine all the way up to Serra and only benched it because I didn't have room for it anymore.

Also, it's a pain to raise, but Guts/Quick Feet Ursaring can sweep the third gym on it's own, and it's pretty decent for a while after that (but not too long).

And as has been stated, this is very early to ask for team advice. Just go through the game, maybe consult this section's Gym Leader Help if you get stuck somewhere and see you in 60-ish levels!

I'd like to add Caterpie, Ekans, and Cherrubi to the mix. Cherrubi may seem like a weak choice at first, but that Leech seed can help you out of a tough bind (it's also how I beat some of the OP leaders before the nerfs). Ekans I can definitely recommend as it learns a couple nice moves for the early game. As for Butterfree, Compoundeyes sleep powder is nice, but you'll be dropping this one quickly.