Pokemon Reborn Trading Thread V2

LittleDevilex

I am in need of a togepi. Can anyone please supply me with one? I got an extra huge power bunnelby to trade for the togepi. Message me if you have any concerns or questions about the offer.

Edited by EonicEevee

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am in need of a togepi. Can anyone please supply me with one? I got an extra huge power bunnelby to trade for the togepi. Message me if you have any concerns or questions about the offer.

Ive got one, except it's kinda refusing to evolve. If you don't mind waiting, I can breed one for you.

extremely tempted to just tweak the friendship in RPGmaker right now

Ive got one, except it's kinda refusing to evolve. If you don't mind waiting, I can breed one for you.

extremely tempted to just tweak the friendship in RPGmaker right now

KK. i can wait. Thanks. Now i get that powerful staraptor!

Thanks for the response and answering my question. I've seen a screenshot of a 6IV Ditto someone posted somewhere around here so I thought it was worth the shot. I honestly don't mind how they got it as I no longer have enough time to breed as I used to, so I really need one now.

If anyone wanna trade me one with at least above average IVs, let me know.

It's really easier to get a 6iv father of each group than one 6iv ditto.

Sure I see no reason why not. If the trade handler person wont do it for some reason I will.

Exactly this.. The whole reason to trade is to not only get the pokemon you want but to create an interaction between other players as well..

EDIT: I also have a magikarp/togepi/abra which I can breed as you want..

Edited by Yash

Every Pokemon I have for trade has perfect IVs. Some of these Pokemon may not look appealing, they are used for breeding purposes. So if you need a Pokemon with perfect IVs in a specific egg group...

Pokemon I have: Shiny Timid Froakie, multiple male/female Modest Bulbasaur, Paras, Caterpie, Psyduck, Magikarp, Zigzagoon, Archen, Pidgey, male/female Scraggy with Ddance, Meditite, Darumaka, 3 Drilbur one of which is shiny, Rhyhorn, Bidoof, Buneary, Loppuny, Eevee, Meowth.

Pokemon I want: Adamant Female Turtwig & Timid Female Fennekin

I'm offering a shiny Rotom with ivs: hp 21/att 25/def 3/sp.att 31/sp.def 26/speed 23

I'm looking for a shiny geodude/graveler/golem with decent ivs at least in hp,att and def
or a nidoran m/nidorino/nidoking with ice beam and thunderbolt from pre E13 with any ivs

Edited by pyrromanis

i am offering some shinies for anyone who like them:

4asdVeS.png

i also got a munna, magikarps, many bulbusaur ~20, but not a single one came out shiny :((

I am looking for not obtainable starters, exept kanto, or any shiny suggests. If i really like the offer, i can give u the also the rare blue moon ice cream with the poke :)

Every Pokemon I have for trade has perfect IVs. Some of these Pokemon may not look appealing, they are used for breeding purposes. So if you need a Pokemon with perfect IVs in a specific egg group...

Pokemon I have: Shiny Timid Froakie, multiple male/female Modest Bulbasaur, Paras, Caterpie, Psyduck, Magikarp, Zigzagoon, Archen, Pidgey, male/female Scraggy with Ddance, Meditite, Darumaka, 3 Drilbur one of which is shiny, Rhyhorn, Bidoof, Buneary, Loppuny, Eevee, Meowth.

Pokemon I want: Adamant Female Turtwig & Timid Female Fennekin

If you have some patience, I'll try to breed an adamant turtwig the next weekend. Probably with perfect IV's.

I'm looking for a gastly/haunter/gengar that has sludge bomb, anybody have one? Ive been going around increasing my collection of possible team members while waiting for EP.15 so if you have a sludge bomb gastly/haunter/gengar and are looking for something specific or just to see what I have to offer, please ask! (I have ditto,cacnea,absol,shiny sigilyph, just to name a few, but I have 3 boxes filled with more pokes!)

I wanted to give another offer: a quiet nidoran-F with IV's 31/31/31/14/31/31 (Growl/scratch, Hustle ability). With a little love, you get an incredible Physical Offensive father in the Field/Monster egg groups (which have tons of good physical offensive pokemon). The rest of my offers can be seen at page 2.

EDIT: I now also have 6 adamant male torchics with 4 perfect IV's, of which 3 have speed boost. Attack IV is at least 26. They are all for trade.

ARe you intrested in some shinies? and how do you get everstone?

ARe you intrested in some shinies? and how do you get everstone?

I got two by catching two Roggenrola's evolution (can't remember the name) near Calcenon. And i'm pretty sure this is the item i sold the most... I don't remember it being that hard to find basically. Maybe some hidden items too.

I re-update my offers/wanted-list:
I can offer Jolly Skorupi's with 6 max IV's (Battle Armor), Modest Gastly with 4-5 perfect IV's (0 Atk, 31/27 Spe), 2 Female nidoran with 5 perfect IV's (14 SpA, 25 Atk), a Male Ralts with IV's 31/29/31/0/31/31, a Froakie (torrent) with 31 HP IV (rest is ok-good), Adamant Torchics with 3-4 Max IV's (some with Speed Boost), Adamant woobat with 3-5 max IV's, Jolly Archens with 3-4 max IV's and Jolly Trapinches with 3-6 max IV's.

In return, I want a pokemon from a trainer with an ID ending on a 0, Charmander, Squirtle, Chimchar, Oshawott or Fennekin. (combined = better, but not required)
If you offer other things besides those, I will look at it, but there's a chance I might have those already.

(About the Trapinches, see it like this: breed a starter, and in exchange, you don't have to grind up 10000 coins, and have a certain well-natured Trapinch with more than decent IV's...)

Edited by laggless01

is there anyone who is doing trades? since I already got a deal for trade, but it seems nobody is here to help us trade...

Pm and/or add to a conversation the guys that said they can get the trades made, so they can help with your stuff, and don't forget to give them your pokemon' complete data along with your file.

Pm and/or add to a conversation the guys that said they can get the trades made, so they can help with your stuff, and don't forget to give them your pokemon' complete data along with your file.

We did, but they haven't even read the message...

Also, exxo, take a look at this: http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=11621&hl=transgender

Edited by laggless01

We did, but they haven't even read the message...

Also, exxo, take a look at this: http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=11621&hl=transgender

i knw currently only yash, littledevil, lostelle and madf0x can do the trade but looks like they are in a busy mode, my message aso haven read too haha, looks like we need to wait for a while~