should prob do this or i never will...

Reubuxx-inc

so. my name is reubuxx-inc (hi) and i'm new obviously. I've already been searching through the website for cool things and I thought that I should probably introduce myself or I never will and everyone will be highly confused to where I appeared from. I have been playing pokemon reborn for about a week or two and I do play pokemon x/or as well,s o if you want to battle me on tat message me or something. aaaand now I cant think of anything else to say, so i'll just stop now.

Like Ark said we get plenty of people who don't bother to make an intro thread. While I don't feel particularly confused when it happens, I think it's much nicer when someone actually takes the time to introduce themselves and tell us a bit about their lives.

I can see Jerry viewing this thread as we speak so I'm assuming he'll show you the ropes today. If you've been around a while though you probably don't need it.

Hi.. Seems Jerry was busy so I'll be your guide.. The rules are on the left.. The FAQ is pinned in the grand hall.. Read all the pinned stuff you can.. There is tons of useful info there.. You can also battle people in the Showdown server (left again).. Head over to the Reborn Radio for some cool tunes.. Also feel free to pester all the Mods/Staff and other such peoples with your questions.. You can ask me as well.. Though I dunno how much help I'll be..

Apart from this, the most important thing.. Burn you sanity at the door.. It will slowly poison your mind and make you hallucinate that Pokemon aren't real.. Don't believe it.. They are.. Also COOKIES!!!!!!!! :D

Cya..