A suggestion- Terra's World

fireflame

I think that it would be a good idea if, in the future, while the next episode is being developed, that the last part of Terra's computer world could be opened up so that we could train and catch Pokemon. I got a lot of good training in there, plus it saved me the trouble of going all the way back to the Crustle puzzle to train. Of course, it wouldn't mess with the story in any way.

I'm pretty sure we will have to come back to this place. There was a lock door that we couldn't access and some area we couldn't access either (has far I'm aware, IDK if someone was really able to)

PS who ever came up with the idea to create this "Terra World" using the Gen I sprites and the music I love you. This part is easily the best part of the game for me.

Edited by Smok3iT

I honestly don't know if we'll go back to THAT exact place again. Sometimes we lose access to previous areas such as the Meteor Hideout in Tanzan Mountain. The only big thing that can be missed is a 100% encounter of a Shiny Porygon. As for grinding, I'm just thankful for Ruby Cave. So easy to Pokedex grind there.

I know we probably won't see it again, but I thought it would be nice. The caves have some strong Pokemon, but a lot of them are at their base level and don't give a lot of experience. In the computer world, I saw a lot of evolved Pokemon and got a lot of consistent EXP.

Edited by fireflame

Maybe some secret back up pc-entrance somewhere for Terra that will give us acess

maybe the backdoor she used

I really like this idea!

Going through computers where you hop from the real world onto different computers. This could open up a lot of areas that wouldn't require map space.

Straight up Megaman.exe/Pokemon crossover HELL YES