Ame's fan club

Yuki

FAN CLUB FOR A MR. AMETHYSTSTORM.

Whether you're in it for Dat ass Dat personality or Dat admiration, post here what it is to show your appreciation!

Now personally, all three apply for me, because who WOULDN'T want to spend the night with this stud.
And where would any of us be without him?!

Mashew and I had the idea for this, because we just sort of wanted to let Ame know that he's appreciated, and we'd probably by PBC nubs without him.

So spread the love everybody, for the best of the best, our very own Amethyst Storm~!

• Administrators
D'aww, guiz.
This is sweet, but entirely unnecessary. 'Sides, if I'm converting PBC nubs into talented and interesting individuals, that's reward enough for me.

Negatives about Ame, since I'm never on the positive side unless there's something in it for me.

Negatives:
Trick me here without revealing the loophole about Terra...... real nice bro <<
Lies(Mostly harmless) and Forgetful >.<

Positives:
Hmmmm Nice.
Keeps saving my ass especially from myself.
Took me in during the most horrible time in my life.
Puts up with my addittude when who could've kick me to death.
Help us establish Exc.
keeps saving my ass.
Best Trap ever.
keeps saving my ass.
Friendly
Again Steadly Saving my ass.
Much moar, can't name tho.

Basicly I owe Ame moar respect then I give him(seriously look how many times I put "saving my ass")
but my addittude, actions and motives don't allow it.... you don't want to know my true motives. *slams Top secret lable on post* but Thnx Ame, even tho I call you a fool sometimes I still have a spot in the void I call my heart just for you. [s]Try not to let go of anything, MUAHAHAHAHAHA![/s]

I should visit Kiki and learn how to control myself and lose some of this Negativity... WAIT NO NO NO FUCK NO SHIT NO HELL TO THE NO will I ever resort to dat not even If Ame threatens me to do it. (inb4 threat that'll make me do it) I GOT MY OWN WAY*Blows up a building* and it works everytime!!! Thnx for the Nuke Trigger!! ( + w+)-b

Geo... if you wanna find a positive view of life... ask Titania for advice
oh ya you forgot to mention that Ame saves your ass all the time

Ame... YOU SIR ARE AWESOME... that should make up for my asshole-ish sarcastic post from earlier

I'm going to ignore anything Ame said about this being unnecesary when I end this sentance.

AME'S THE BEST KAWAII DESU KAWAIIIIII PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI NYAAAAN~

[quote name='Slut' timestamp='1306858689' post='15015']
AME'S THE BEST KAWAII DESU KAWAIIIIII PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI NYAAAAN~
[/quote]
[img]http://www.multiclangaming.net/e107_files/public/1286494935_748_FT30784_spirder-man-that-post-gave-me-cancer.jpg[/img]

• 7 months later...
[quote name='N8theGr8' timestamp='1326174019' post='22900']
I'm reporting this thread.
[/quote]

99% chance Ikaru will see the report and ignore it.
1% Ame will see the report and QQ

100% Ame will see these new posts and <3 thinking about 'em.

Anyways Ame, you've been a friend and someone whose method of handling things can be described as delicate, yet deft. You've been a great person to have in depth conversations with, even if it has been such a long since that has happened. Your mind takes unique, embroidered curves and is respected for that contrast. Your temperance and influence in Reborn is renowned and your ambition the kind to fill with meaning the eternity that religious followers seek, but would know not what to do with if granted.

Long story short, keep doing what you do.

• Administrators
Huh. I didn't post in this before?
Hm. To make a legit tl;dr or to blow off the idea of the topic and instead say that MAEL I WILL TOTALLY NOT IGNORE THE REPORT [s]except I probably will[/s]

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...