A little bit of graphics

nemesish

Hi there.
I wanted to share this graphics I've been doing since two days ago.
I really love this game and since some time ago, really wanted to do this.

So far I´m going to use some of these for a T-shirt of my personal use.

Here they are:
Vanhanen Castle, Gardevoir
Peridot Ward, Electrode
Coral Ward, Sylveon
Apophyll Academy, Medicham
Agate Circus, Garchomp
Celestinine Cascade, Lapras
Onyx Ward, Cradily
Tanzan Cove, Clefable
Spinel Town, Froslass
Lapis Ward, Yanmega
Calcenon City, Ninetales
Agate Circus, Conkeldurr
Agate Circus, Altaria
Byxbysion Wasteland, Nidoqueen
Labradorra City, Dragonite
1R253 Scrapyard, Scizor
Power Plant, Chandelure
Iolia Valley, Umbreon
Beryl Ward, Crobat
Agate City, Solrock and Lunatone

Two of them are very wild guesses(the location of the battle, not the Pokemon), the other ones are (I think) very accurate.
What do you think?
Should I do some for the three rivals?

Post edited to include names and featured Pokemon so I could find the ones I was looking for more easily > <
~ B. Guardian

Edited by nemesish

These are pretty cool actually. My favorite ones being Apophyll (you're missing an L by the way) and Iolia Vally. And I'd definitely like to see some for the rivals. I was just thinking about the lack of Reborn merch yesterday, I could use some new hoodies.

I realize it may be part of the style you were going for, but I'd have to agree with Jericho on that. It makes a few of them somewhat troublesome to understand. Otherwise these are awesome! Makes me want a sweatshirt with some of these on it...

• Administrators

These are neat. How do you go about actually getting them on the shirt? I was under the impression one had to go through a set t-shirt printing company or... -something-, like that.

He might have to go through Nintendo/GameFreak/The Pokemon Company first...which means so will Ame because the city names are not pokemon licensed but have pokemon images in them....

Then the T-Shirt company.

....if he can make his own shirts though, none of that may be an issue. c:

About the T-shirts... there's a place in my country (Perú) where you can take ANY design and get it printed. Not a big company, but a small one where you can get customized clothing (mostly T-Shirts).

As I said it's for my personal use, so I don´t think I´ll have trouble with the Ninten-people if someone EVER appears by my city.

And, about Dragalge not on Aya´s graphic. Well, I used the Dream World art from Veekun and, since it didn't had the Gen 6 pokes, I used Nidoqueen (paralleling her brother´s Nodoking).

I got the Sylveon art from Deviantart

None of you guys made print shirts yourself? :blink:

Very easy to do. Get a picture you want, print it out with a normal printer but on "transfer paper", peel off the back of the transfer paper and put the front (the one with the picture on it) on the shirt where you want it. Then just iron it, on the transfer paper it will say for how long, let it cool off and remove the paper. Tada! You got a self made print shirt.

My description of the process kinda sucks so you should better watch a youtube video before trying it.

The pics are fixed now. and their size, reduced.

Tomorrow I´m starting with the Rivals (Pretty Boy, Apprentice and Swag Jockey), the Fire/Ice brothers, Bennett and El

um... a question: what were El, Bennett , Cal and Blake´s titles?

Edited by nemesish

Tomorrow I´m starting with the Rivals (Pretty Boy, Apprentice and Swag Jockey), the Fire/Ice brothers, Bennett and El

Not sure about the others, but I believe it was "Parson El."

Parson El and Agent Blake. Cal has two, but I think the one you probably want is Reborn Cal. (His one for the battle on Pyrous Mountain was Ex-Leader Cal.)

Oh, and Lepidopterist Bennett. I'm going blind.

Titles aside, these are really nifty.

Edited by Lost Lore

Yep there plenty T-Shirt stamp print shops in my country too

seems like the USA haven't seen anything like that

I got the Sylveon art from Deviantart

The Shiny Sylveon is not a problem the Pink on the laters it is (for me at last)

Yes Nidoqueen/Nidoking stuff I know but for me Dragalge seems more good for this one

Edited by Qaaz

• Administrators

I actually happened to run into a T-shirt print shop when I was out yesterday by complete accident. So I guess that was somewhat serendipitous.

I might poke around with some pricing options there + online at various places and see exactly what kind of numbers I would need to make selling Reborn merch' (other designs) or such things an option.