Shoo, anxiety! I'm here to make friends, not be shy!!

Doechi

Hi~!

I'm Doechi, and I've been playing reborn for a few days, I haven't really been in the forums too much.

My starter is an Oshawott (Or was, rather, since it's evolved already.)

I'm not too sure what to add, so it'd probably be good to introduce my personality and hobbies for now.

I'm an animal person and have a 3 year old chihuahua - I've mostly had dogs my entire life, but have also had 2 ferrets, 2 gerbils, and a hamster.

I'm really into creepy stuff/ the horror genre - I love creepypastas and scary movies.

I have a little less than half of the main Pokemon games for DS/3DS ( Pearl,Platinum, SS, Black,Black 2,X), Fire Red, and used

to own Ruby (which was my first Pokemon game.)

I think that's good for now? Anyways, It's nice to meet everybody, and I hope I can make lots of friends ^_^

Hey there Doechi! Small animals have never been my thing personally, but different folks different strokes right? What do you like to do in your free time?

If you have any questions you can ask the Moderators or myself. But most importantly please read the rules. I'd also recommend checking out as many of the pinned threads as you can because they usually have very useful information you can use. Like the forum FAQ for one. Also, come talk with us on the Pokemon Reborn Showdown Server, you can learn the competitive game or just talk with your fellow reborn citizens there if battling isn't really your thing. There's a link to the top left above Member Info

There are all sorts of people here, so I'm sure you can find some people you will be able to call your friends.

Hey, I like your taste.

Do you watch the X-Files? Its the best show for the spooks, and even some ironic comedy.

Pic related, a Grey Alien smoking played off in a completely serious way that made me loose my shit at 1am.

54fa5JZ.png

Hey there Doechi! Small animals have never been my thing personally, but different folks different strokes right? What do you like to do in your free time?

If you have any questions you can ask the Moderators or myself. But most importantly please read the rules. I'd also recommend checking out as many of the pinned threads as you can because they usually have very useful information you can use. Like the forum FAQ for one. Also, come talk with us on the Pokemon Reborn Showdown Server, you can learn the competitive game or just talk with your fellow reborn citizens there if battling isn't really your thing. There's a link to the top left above Member Info

There are all sorts of people here, so I'm sure you can find some people you will be able to call your friends.

I've had a boxer and 3 Pit bulls growing up as well, but I wouldn't really call them my pets since they mostly belonged to my mom.

Thanks for the rundown on the forums :D

Hey, I like your taste.

Do you watch the X-Files? Its the best show for the spooks, and even some ironic comedy.

Pic related, a Grey Alien smoking played off in a completely serious way that made me loose my shit at 1am.

54fa5JZ.png

I've never watched it, but I've seen it on tv every now and then ^_^ I used to watch things like Tales from the Crypt and cheesy scifi movies though. The things I watch are usually paranormal, though I'm always open to recommendations :D

Hi Doechi! Welcome to reborn! come check out the forums.. There is all sorts of totally not creepy stuff there.. I love dogs, but unfortunately space-time restraints make it impossible for me to get one..

Welcome Doechi, I'm quite a fan of horror movies myself (though more horror games). And don't worry about any anxiety think of it as a relatable quality. After all it took me months to introduce myself here.