Yesterday I sSolod the following;

Gogmazios and got my G-crown

Apex Gravios

Apex Tigrex

Apex Seregios

G-rank Shagaru

G-rank Molten Tigrex

G-rank Akantor

And did the Master's Test (Apex Seregios, Apex Diablos and Apex Deviljho in the arena, always 2 at the same time when possible)

I used SnS for everything here except Gog, where I used a longsword.

Ask me anything :^)

Edited by Doj

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I could barely handle two Nerscylla at once. Then again, I'm still rocking Tetsucabra and Gypceros gear.

Isn't the Nerscylla the rhino but things? Where did I leave off? Huh. I also need to download the sonic Feline.

I also need to get back into this game. I'm only a few quests into the second town, and I can't motivate myself to turn on my 3DS and continue. I just can't seem to get into 4U as much as I did with 3U. (Plus I've been distracted by DOTA, Melee, Project M, and Sm4sh.)

Not guna lie sonic cat scares the hell out of me :< i'm also still waiting for G rank gold rathian and silver rathalos to upgrade my fire C blades, only fire ones i can get QoQ and also dat samus zero suit. +//o//+

Edited by Kontana

I just finished off the Gore for the first time and I'm wondering which Lances and Gunlances I should go for. Currently I'm going for the White Gunlance, but I haven't seen a Gravios yet; as for lances, I have no idea which to upgrade to.

• Support Squad

Wel, i'm enjoying 3U so far :P. Havent put much time into it, just got to like the 2 star missions cuz yeah. I've found I like using Dual blades over the great sword or long sword. Just being able to do a chain of attacks that can easily be stopped for whatever reason, such as stopping to readjust the meh camera, is nice. Plus that ability that drains your stamina to increase damage (?) afaik is nice.

I finished Mangalla last night myself, but apparently I need to KO Mangalla again for another feeler if I want the helmet.

I'm using the Fan Club Jacket, Black Leather Chaps, Zinogre Helm, and High Metal Vambraces. I look goofy as hell but at least I have good skills and resistances. (Though I might make a Gore set for the Shagaru. The Fan Club stuff is Rare 7 with STELLAR resistances and skills, but the defense is. . . meh.

Monster Hunter RPG in the making for 3DS, scheduled for released in 2016 in Japan, no info on localization yet

tl;dr - you can ride monsters and presumably raise them starting all the way from an egg. The art style is vibrantly different too

I've honestly always hoped they'd release a game like this. I'm not a huge fan of the new art style, but I'm still excited for this. The only downside is that there's no word on any localization yet. :(

the armor comes with some nasty skill penalties.

if they've accumulated enough to trigger the negative skill then ya better get those decorations goin

been sticking with azure rathalos set since mid high-rank, probably'll keep it until g-rank which i'm close to