Been here a while but its time to say hello!

Guz

Hi I'm Guz and thought it was about time to say hello.

I've been playing reborn since we only had 5 gyms in game and am a massive fan. I'm 18 and studying for a bachelor in tourism hospitality management.

Some of my hobbies are League Of Legends, Pokemon, Sleeping, Eating out and browsing Reddit. My favorite Pokemon would have to be Heracross and my favorite addition to the game

is the circle jerk with Pinser and Heracross around the forests of route 1 so many hours :''(. Most looking forward to the mega ring got my Banette ev trained already god bless the Buffolant.

Finally just wanted to say the on the hunt guys are awesome i appreciate the effort this community makes to give hints and answers to people without spoiling the game.

787565269_979576.gif?4

Sup Guz? You should come around here more often.

and now for the obligatory thing here anyways If you have any questions you can ask the Moderators or myself. But most importantly please read the rules. I'd also recommend checking out as many of the pinned threads as you can because they usually have very useful information you can use. Like the forum FAQ for one. Also, come talk with us on the Pokemon Reborn Showdown Server, you can learn the competitive game or just talk with your fellow reborn citizens there if battling isn't really your thing. There's a link to the top left above Member Info

There are all sorts of people here, so there are sure to be some you'll find you can call your friends sooner or later if you stick around.