A singer's introduction

RedSinger

Hello there, my name's Red, and this is my first time posting on this forum. I recently found out about Pokemon Reborn and was pretty excited at the concept of nonbinary protagonists, so I decided to check it out, and here I am today.

I'm not actually a singer in a choir or band, but it is one of my talents. I also enjoy writing and currently learning how to draw.

I also spend a lot of time playing video games, and I'm pretty skilled in strategy games (mainly MOBAs). It's one of my dreams to be on a pro Dota team, actually.

I also tend to have trouble talking to others at first, so if you do wanna befriend me, try to be patient.

Also, since I am nonbinary, please refer to me using ae/aer/aers/aerself pronouns (for example, "ae is a good singer" or, "aer icon looks neat")

Other than Red, I also go by Mana Burn and Fiery Owl, so feel free to call me those as well.

I guess that sums up this introduction. I hope that I'll enjoy my stay here and meet some new friends along the way!

Sup? I'm Damian. And I might as well be the person to give you the semi tour. First up, if you'll direct your eyes to The Radio Tower, I'm almost certain there's a place you'd be able to post your music and if there isn't there should be. It can also be used for posting your art (when/if ever you're ready, no pressure).

Next stop Creative Writing; where you can display literary works and do roleplaying if you're into that (I go there to read them myself).

Finally we have Gaming General where there's about a million League post a day (that's an exaggeration) dota I'm not sure about. And naturally other games are there as well.

Overall this is a pretty cool place, enjoy yourself Red.

Hey there Singer, you should take advantage of your talents somehow and put that voice to work! Not a LoL/DOTA person myself, but there are plenty around here who are.

If you have any questions you can ask the Moderators or myself. But most importantly please read the rules. I'd also recommend checking out as many of the pinned threads as you can because they usually have very useful information you can use. Like the forum FAQ for one. Also, come talk with us on the Pokemon Reborn Showdown Server, you can learn the competitive game or just talk with your fellow reborn citizens there if battling isn't really your thing. There's a link to the top left above Member Info

There are definitely people here with similar interests, so stick around you'll like it here. :)

I've never encountered the pronouns you refer to.

rather, I'm far more familiar with these:

Just like Pokemon can be male, female, or have no gender, the same is true for people! Sadly, many people don't know this because it is not a very popular thing to identify as a non-gender-binary individual. However, Adrienn is one such person who chooses to identify as neither male, nor female. In otherwords, xe is genderless, or agender.

We ask that as a matter of our community rule of respect, everyone please respect Adrienn's gender-identity. Xe is neither a boy, nor a girl, and as such, xe does not need to be referred to as either. For pronouns, as you will see me using presently, Adrienn asks that people please refer to xem using the 'Xe' set of pronouns. As such, instead of saying 'he, him,' or 'his', one says 'xe, xem' or 'xyr'. As Adrienn has said, "it's awkward if you're not used to it- but you'll get used to it."

Hey Red, welcome to Reborn.. Check out the various forums.. Also if your into writing then try out our RP subforum.. Hukuna Sensei is always there to help.. It's a part of the CW forum..

Also you can come here and enjoy the music by our resident DJs..

Cya around..

PS: [insert customary insanity joke here]