Pokemon Reborn Rep League (interest check)

Lord Bagel

So I've been thinking of something as PRCL is going to be coming back at some point in the nearish future and with the Reborn Frontier going on. I feel a lot of the newer people here either on the forum or showdown server could possibly be having a tougher time on the battling side of reborn and I will get to that in a moment. The reborn Frontier I find a great idea because giving newer players a chance to battle vs the more experienced battlers here can lead to some big improvements. The one thing that I have been thinking about is that battling against the best battlers of reborn first thing can be stressful and intimidating. I have an idea for a little happy medium that I would like to run If interest is to be had.

I was thinking that any of our less experienced players or more experienced if they so wish could enter what I call a rep league. It's very similar to the smogon farm league which is for people who want to get known for the smogon premier league. I was thinking that every week I could focus on a new basic tier. Everyone would battle another player in that tier in the beginning of the week and as the week goes on get in as many battles vs similar win loss ratios as possible.

This way all players and especially the newer ones will get a lot out of this experience.

1:The chance to prove themselves as PRCL ready players and to get some reputation.

2:Let everyone get more experience as a battle in every tier and not just what you are best in.

3:The chance to have balanced and fun battles throughout a few weeks.

Obviously I would need a decent amount of people to run this and of course an okay from our loving reborn staff in case something about this doesn't work for you guys.

I think this could really be fun so any feedback would be great.

I'd like to join up. The only tiers I have really played in at all are OU, Ubers, and LC and the only ones I actually succeed in are Ubers and LC (complete opposite sides of the spectrum, right?), and with the Frontier bit going on currently, I'd like to get decent in the other tiers (OU-NU) so I can actually get the most out of it.