Just a Dark Soul passing through :3

Kanaya

Hello there peoples! As is quite obvious I am new here. I've only just started playing Pokemon Reborn a few days ago when a friend of mine told me about it. And I must say, I absolutely love it! :D

Anyways, I've been called many things over the last few years however recently the name Sazane has been sticking to me from my friends. I'm 27 and I've been playing Pokemon since it came out. Played every game since besides X & Y sadly. I can be very cold to people and If I am cold or seem heartless at some point, please don't take it too personally It's just how I am. Usually I'm nice as long as you treat me the same.

I don't usually get into forums too much but I'm making a exception here because I genuinely enjoy this game and I want to keep playing as long as it keeps getting updated!

If there is anything you wish to know about me feel free to ask!

Dread Queen Sazane has arrived! Hue hue!

Also if you have any souls or cupcakes I will accept those. Pls Gimme! Preferably with Sprinkles!

attachment.php?attachmentid=15984&d=1419

Hey there Sazane, nice to meet you. You should tell us a bit about yourself so we can make your experience here as enjoyable as possible.

If you have any questions you can ask the Moderators or myself. But most importantly please read the rules. I'd also recommend checking out as many of the pinned threads as you can because they usually have very useful information you can use. Like the forum FAQ for one. Also, come talk with us on the Pokemon Reborn Showdown Server, you can learn the competitive game or just talk with your fellow reborn citizens there if battling isn't really your thing. There's a link to the top left above Member Info

No matter what your into, there's bound to be people here with similar interests, so stick around.

Nice to meet you! My name's Kaito, one of the aformentioned auth that Jericho mentioned above. He's already taken care of all the formal stuff thankfully, so welcome! Hopefully you enjoy it here, we're glad to have you. Stop by the Showdown server sometime too if you'd like, it's where a lot of activity takes place. And yeah, Reborn is a fun game. Tough too... Although I've yet to start the newest episode yet. ^^;

Nice to meet you! My name's Kaito, one of the aformentioned auth that Jericho mentioned above. He's already taken care of all the formal stuff thankfully, so welcome! Hopefully you enjoy it here, we're glad to have you. Stop by the Showdown server sometime too if you'd like, it's where a lot of activity takes place. And yeah, Reborn is a fun game. Tough too... Although I've yet to start the newest episode yet. ^^;

I'm not sure where I'm at in the story episode wise. I'm just now working up a Volcano to beat someone from what I remember :P

Also thank you both for your warm welcome. I'll try not to waste the kindness.

Welcome Queen Sazane. Before entering please give your sanity to lost silver to devour. It will be of better use there. Don't eat the green cupcakes. Apparently that isn't food colouring. Also check out the forums, you can always find a little tasty something around. Plus check out Reborn Radio, DJ Ark will be there. You can have his soul. He lives of music anyways.

Bye!

NO EATING MY SOUL!!

A dark soul, eh?

Are you the next monarch? Or merely a pawn of fate?

Or perhaps you are simply an undead, making pilgrimage to the land of the gods?

Either way, like a moth to a flame, your wings will burn over and over again in anguish.

Welcome.

Welcome to the forum. If this volcano is what I think, you'd better leave your "status" at the door. You are about to get your soul taken away.

Feel free to wander around and find stuff to discuss with the whole lot of us. If you need help with the game in terms of where to find things or need your team fixed and upgraded go to the "Reborn" section. Come play games at the Wasteland and if you have an interest in writing, Creative Writing & Roleplay is the place to go.

So I'll ask a question. Is the Dark Soul simply edge (Which is totes fine and I'm not mocking you if so), or were you implying you like the Dark Souls game series?

I simply meant I'm a bit demonic and very sadistic. :P Dark Souls is a alright game however.

You lot are certainly a lot friendlier than I was expecting. Color me a bit surprised.

greetings madam it is always a pleasure to meet a fellow dark soul. thou im more interested in sanity then souls. sanity tastes delicous. :3

I never had any sanity to begin with. But if I ever find it again I will be sure to get it to you. :3

Hallo Sazane !!! hope you enjoy your stay here !!! would you just explain one thing to me please ? how exactly do you devour souls ? ^_^ hahahah

I'm like a leech, as long as I'm around I'll slowly corrode it and feed off of it. It's actually quite delicious, but I generally wait till your asleep. :P

Not sure too many around here have souls left to them. They were offered as tribute to Ame long ago

You really should pick up X/Y. A lot of the new pokemon are pretty fun, like diggersbytho Aegislash.

Oh yes, welcome and stuff. It's not often I run into someone around my age.

I simply meant I'm a bit demonic and very sadistic. :P Dark Souls is a alright game however.

You lot are certainly a lot friendlier than I was expecting. Color me a bit surprised.

I never had any sanity to begin with. But if I ever find it again I will be sure to get it to you. :3

I'm like a leech, as long as I'm around I'll slowly corrode it and feed off of it. It's actually quite delicious, but I generally wait till your asleep. :P

thank you for the offer of sanity ma'am. your quite generous~