[OOC] Gaelach Basm: Kal' Enendral

Kurotsune

(( Sorry guys, I've had the bad combination of feeling really lazy and writer's block this week. But here it is! ))

New to the Gaelach Basm series? Start here!

Introduction

The Leviathan. It's mysterious appearance, only months before the eclipse, foreshadowed the rise of the Lunamancer. What is it's purpose? How did it's master summon it those waters? How could a creature of such size and power exist?

These questions have been posed a thousand times over the last year. However, fate would decide that the notorious pirate Asgall Asleifsson would be approached by one Iain Byrne, son of the Duke of Eachann himself. The man proposed to the pirate a daring plan to take down the lunamancer. After a meeting with all their new allies, it was decided that the pirate's great experienceat sea made him the logical choice to send against the Leviathan.

Now Asgall - And you - march foward to answer the questions posed for so long. What is the Leviathan? Does it have any weaknesses? And most important of all... Can it be slain?

The Leviathan is your sphinx: Decipher it, or it will devour you;

Welcome to Gaelach Basm: Deahman Scail.

Who's who?

Here are listed the members of the party, alive or deceased:

Alive:

Party Leader: Asgall Asleifsson

Roland Charleson
Wintershed
Richter Belmont
Ayla

Dead:

None.

Incapacitated:

None.

Currently waiting on:

Red's Charizard

So, I initially planned to have Iain's party hang around with Asgall's until they arrived in Sigeto, but seeing the confusion that has already caused, I propose to you, players, this question;

Would you rather have the separate thread for Iain's party now, or would you prefer to have them stay together until the time comes they do in fact separate?

(( Another reason for this, frankly, is that Asgall's party has only two PCs and will remain with two PCs until after they arrive in Cás Dullahan, so I wanted to make the thread meatier. ))

As the others take their places in the vessel, Raven decided to went straight at the bow of the ship, just to admire the view of the ocean. The treasure hunter takes a deep breath as he basks at the ocean's breeze that flows through his face. the feeling was ecstatic, for a moment, he didn't think of his worries nor his problems. whether it's his cursed hand nor how he will face the Leviathan, it doesn't matter to him. He was pretty calm at the moment and was optimistic about this journey. The heart of an adventurer beats in the young man as Raven just stood by the railings, watching the waves go by, thrill to set on another adventure in search of fortune and fame.

Umm.... As far as I remember Raven was with Iain and company.. They aren't going to fight the Leviathan...

I requested people to not post signatures in The Starting Point.

I requested it, in fact, with several different degrees of urgency.

I wasn't heeded by most.

...So good luck getting people to not do that.

I had already turned Signatures off for my own account to reduce site lag, so in every thread I go in, they don't appear for me. but I don't know if that was what you waanted us to do or if you wanted us to hide them under spoilers or something...

EDIT: this is what I'm talking about by it:

715012538What_I_mean.png

don't know if this was what you were talking about or not, but if not, please offer some instruction as to how exactly to shut of the signature without actually deleting it...