Some stuff to share with you guys

Rawr-Ma-Ama

Hello everyone (And sorry for the stupid topic-name, I´m uncreative...).

I didn´t see any topic so I guess nobody has made one, but this is where I´ll dump some stuff I made and that I want to share with you guys in case anyone wants to see something different in his game. I started out of boredom and might stop out of lazyness, but now I´m starting with the box-wallpapers and maybe change one or two other things one day, if I feel like it. I won´t force myself though, only if it bothers me a little.

Up to now only box-wallpapers. Gotta start somewhere and they´re easy to make, so that´s what you get now.

They´re a bit personalized to my taste, so maybe nobody might not like what I did now or call it unnecessary changes, but to me the looks and style of something are important as well ~

If anyone has anything changed in the game as well and wants to share it too, then feel free to do so. If anyone wants to try, he can ask me for help. Making the game look different until the next update makes playing a bit more fun :D

If anyone wants to use them, I encourage you to make a backup of what you´re replacing in case you want it back. I don´t want you to download the whole game over again. (Just make one copy of the file and you´re done)

Box Wallpapers:

Right click and "Save image as..."

Put these into: Game -> Graphics -> Pictures, look through the ones with

the name "Box", delete the one you want to replace and name the download

like the one you just deleted.

Retro Overload - Gen I and II

s93HXNO.png

Pokeball - Reborn Style:

bzM8LZs.png

Reborn Pokemon Center:

OGuwDOL.png

Chessboard:

ilEmcWY.png

Steel:

yA8vtWd.png

Apophyll-Beach:

This one was a minor pain in the butt, so if you have any ideas to improve it, tell me ;)

QcTo8xL.png

Interface:

Right click and "Save image as..."

Put these into: Game -> Graphics -> Pictures with the names you´ll find in the spoilers.

Whiter Box Interface:

Game -> Graphics -> Pictures -> name "boxpartytab" for the party-tab

and name "boxsides" for the boxsides.

It looks something like this:

9YA9L3X.png

gWsWh18.png

SkmeNa1.png

Less GBA-ish type-icons:

??? and Shadow weren´t changed because we don´t have these types anyway.

Game -> Graphics -> Pictures -> and name it "Types"

EWp1m5i.png

I had to upload them on imgur, because oh my god, the size is way too big (That´s what she said ~)
Not enough attachment-space for the unprofessionals here ^^
Edited by UnprofessionalAmateur

These are cool, do you plan to make more?

Yeah, I´ll make more when I make more. There are some things I don´t like to look at or would love to see changed.

But then again... I´m lazy. So it might take a while ~

That's really cool, thanks! Now to figure out which boxes I'm actually going to use these for...

I replaced Compete with Reborn (We don´t have Pokeathlon in Reborn anyway), Retro Overload with Retro and Pokemon Center with Reborn Pokemon Center. The latter two are obviously only my versions of what was already there ^^

Boring-ass looking steel is now steel, until I get an idea for this:

yA8vtWd.png

Chessboard:

LvUuH3V.png

I also worked a bit on the type-icons.

They look a bit less GBA-ish now, which is good I guess. Not quite done yet, I could improve one or two things, but it looks good in-game. I didn´t change Shadow and ??? for obvious reasons...

Game -> Graphics -> Pictures -> and name it "Types"

EWp1m5i.png

Thanks Unprofessional amatuer^_^ Do you mind if I borrow some of them for my pokemon hack? I think the steel and chess one would be nice to have.

Also post 900! :D

Sure, no problem. Feel free to use those if you need them. If you want, I could also give you a chess-version without the figures, because those in the name box are the ones from Vanhanen Castle, which is Radomus´ gym ^^

Might as well tell me what Hack you´re going to make, I´m just curious :D

Apophyll-Beach:

This one was a minor pain in the butt, so if you have any ideas to improve it, tell me ;)

QcTo8xL.png

wow are you planning to do a whole reborn set of backgrounds I really like the checkerboard one inparticular

Depends on how I feel like it, but I can´t say they´ll be reborn-themed. They´ll be themed after what I think would fit into this game. Maybe I´ll change some other things besides the backgrounds.

Everything to add a little different flavour to the game while we wait for the next episode ;)

Glad you guys like those. I got kinda sick of HG/SS-backgrounds ^-^

Great job UnprofessionalAmateur, these boxes background look great. I`m also shocked at how fast you are making them, you`re really talented. Could you make a Candy Store or Agate Circus background? Those would be awesome. Keep up the great work (maybe we can convince Ame to put these boxes in the next episode)!

Great job UnprofessionalAmateur, these boxes background look great. I`m also shocked at how fast you are making them, you`re really talented. Could you make a Candy Store or Agate Circus background? Those would be awesome. Keep up the great work (maybe we can convince Ame to put these boxes in the next episode)!

Well, I was a little bored today, so I could make a few.

Candy Store and Agate Circus are do-able I guess. At least not as much of a pain as Apophyll Beach. How should they look like? Because when I think candy-story, I think about that awesome, colourful floor and with Agathe I´m not so sure.

I could try to make those red/white curtains from those tents, but I really don´t know how it´s supposed to look like (Curtains left and right and something in the center?)

Heh, if you guys want that, you can ask her. Otherwise you can always re-download those here, they´re not going to run away anytime soon ^^

And now I got a little change for the interface. Instead of yellow-ish its white now.

The only drawback is you can´t see the white star for the shinies, but meh..

I can see it´s a shiny already xD

I also made that part that displays the party a bit darker.

Game -> Graphics -> Pictures -> name "boxpartytab" for the party-tab

and name "boxsides" for the boxsides.

The new stuff looks something like this:

9YA9L3X.png

gWsWh18.png

SkmeNa1.png

• Administrators

I'm totally down with putting custom backgrounds in, but the problem is any graphics have to be in a 2x resolution. The altered type buttons appear to have a fading 1x background, and the Retro, Reborn and Chess backgrounds have 1x elements.

Well, I was a little bored today, so I could make a few.

Candy Store and Agate Circus are do-able I guess. At least not as much of a pain as Apophyll Beach. How should they look like? Because when I think candy-story, I think about that awesome, colourful floor and with Agathe I´m not so sure.

I could try to make those red/white curtains from those tents, but I really don´t know how it´s supposed to look like (Curtains left and right and something in the center?)

I thought that the candy store could have a rainbow-tiled background (maybe with a few candies spread throughout it) with a Swirlix in the top bar. The agate circus could be just the red/whited striped curtains, with, if you want, a Timburr or Conkeldurr in the center (if it`s do-able) and some balloons and confetti in the top bar. Just make them the way that you want, at the end of the day these are just suggestions.

Edited by Farnsworth

I'm totally down with putting custom backgrounds in, but the problem is any graphics have to be in a 2x resolution. The altered type buttons appear to have a fading 1x background, and the Retro, Reborn and Chess backgrounds have 1x elements.

Oh, alright. So the pixels have to be 2x2, I kinda forgot about that. I´ll try to fix that as soon as I have the time.

Will there be a possibility of a Team Meteor background?

I still have to do two more and to re-do the other wallpapers, so that might take a while. The fact that I don´t have that much time doesn´t help me either, I´m quite busy with school and other stuff. I´ll try when I´m done with the other stuff, but no promises ;)