A New Year Greeting

BlueWave

Hello gamers! I am BlueWave, a new player and user in the Reborn Community. Before I should go to my introductions, Happy New Year to everyone! :D

I am a guy who loves Nintendo, Pokemon, Sonic and many more games. I love to draw and watch anime. I took part of this community because of how the people in here are really- lets say, respectable, good in heart. Because out of all the forums I signed up for, this has the best community in it. So I took part. Of course, that's not the only reason, I just started playing Pokemon Reborn, I have heard about it last year by watching shofu's playthrough. I really want to play it, but it's too hard. Now, I've started my adventure in Reborn. I tried to find guides like finding pokemon and all those stuff.

I am happy to be a friend if anyone wants to, I promise you, i'm a good person ;)

That's all for me, one again, Happy New Year guys!

Welcome welcome, chalk up another person here because of shofu, it's funny how even though he's not even playing right now, we still get people signing up because of his playthrough of it.

If you have any questions you can ask the Moderators or myself. But most importantly please read the rules. I'd also recommend checking out as many of the pinned threads as you can because they usually have very useful information you can use. Like the forum FAQ for one. Also, come talk with us on the Pokemon Reborn Showdown Server, you can learn the competitive game and talk with your fellow reborn citizens there. (There's a link to the top left above Member Info: )

Stick around, I'm sure you'll find something and some people where you can freely express your interests!

Welcome to the forums. Feel free to wonder around and search for tips to progress in the game and find its secrets. We can help you with that. Just visit the appropriate section and the sky is the limit. The search feature up left is your friend here, but don't worry, not the only one. If you're into roleplaying visit the wasteland, and when you find nothing there, go to the "Roleplay" section.

If you are interested in competitive battling, check our server on showdown, also up left in bold. We can also provide with help here. "rate my team" is the safest place to post your team and get it criticized and improved. Also, have fun and come to onyx arcade to play.

Welcome to Reborn!

Also, happy new year.

I also got to know Reborn because of Shofu, and I don't think it's too hard. It's hard but not impossible, and it will probably make you love some previously forgotten Pokemon (for me, Jumpluff). If you need help for the game, I may be able to be useful, but I'm still lagging behind (I'm at the sixth gym).

(Also, you can get Espurr almost immediately, in the house in Peridot Ward that's being blocked by a man asking for money).

Nintendo... Pokémon... Sonic... Anime... and Drawing...? I didn't know people so similar in interests could exist. Just reading your post has boosted my 'I'm not totally unique' attitude to positive!

You're basically doing the same as me too. I just started posting because of how friendly the community is/ similar interests!

Welcome to Reborn (I'm new to forum posting, not the game) hope you find the same enjoyment I do, don't be afraid to reach out for help, a chat, you know the drill!

Ahh, if you like drawing, what do you think of my Eevee (avatar?) it's always nice to get the opinion from a fellow artist! - I'm not the best drawer... But have begun to try and improve as much as my mind will let me!

Edited by Sparkblast

Nintendo... Pokémon... Sonic... Anime... and Drawing...? I didn't know people so similar in interests could exist. Just reading your post has boosted my 'I'm not totally unique' attitude to positive!

You're basically doing the same as me too. I just started posting because of how friendly the community is/ similar interests!

Welcome to Reborn (I'm new to forum posting, not the game) hope you find the same enjoyment I do, don't be afraid to reach out for help, a chat, you know the drill!

Ahh, if you like drawing, what do you think of my Eevee (avatar?) it's always nice to get the opinion from a fellow artist! - I'm not the best drawer... But have begun to try and improve as much as my mind will let me!

I'm not the best artist or something, but your eevee avatar looks really good! I like it! :)