My Mono-run. Poison

elfen

Well I started off with a male named Rowan.... I started off with Bulbasaur..

1-2.gif

Relaxed

30/11/31/29/25/2

Beat Cain easily, only taking 5 damage out of 21. tackle tackle tackle

Beat Victoria with no taken damage.

I quickly caught a decent intimidate ekans and leveled it on par to my bulbasaur.

23.gif

Well, I caught a Trubish for toxic spikes.

568.gif

I got the espuur for covet, and a noivern for frisk. I am going to get a compound user to get me some black sludge.

This is where i started. Hope it all goes well

PS ....Will it count for a double post if i just post and post my updates...

Just edit your post and update. Mono poison seems cool. Good luck.. There are many poison pokemons availabe early. You can also catch grimer with old rod in reborn city. Train Skuntank and Drapion before battling Radumus . It will be very useful

Edited by Sharath Bhat

I really suggest you to go catch a stunky at elder seacrest's garden at west peridot at night. Dark/Poison is an excellent type combination, in addition to be able to catch stunky very early.

Tip: When looking for a pokemon, try to get one with a good nature, even if it means to catch it again and again. It will really reward you in the long run.

Good luck

I really suggest you to go catch a stunky at elder seacrest's garden at west peridot at night. Dark/Poison is an excellent type combination, in addition to be able to catch stunky very early.

Tip: When looking for a pokemon, try to get one with a good nature, even if it means to catch it again and again. It will really reward you in the long run.

Good luck

...eh. Although Skuntank is great, Stunky is nigh worthless, so I'd say grab one later (it'd be great for Shelly, so not much later, but y'know). They also only have a 1% chance of appearing in that Garden, while he lower Peridot alley and alleys in Lapis have much higher chances of giving you a Stunky.