Apples to Apples?

Miss Kitty

• Administrators
[url="http://seemslegit.com/_images/3c21986a7a1e79d9e2bbd3fb3eea1af7/3469%20-%20bullets%20rain%20touhou%20video_games.jpg"]You should've, Rodaku.[/url]

Kay, I won again, what now... um...

[i][b][u]Inspirational[/b][/u]
~ Emotional
~ Awakening
~ Meaningful
~ (and for lulz) Mind-blowing[/i]

• Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Administrators
N8 wins simply because that reminds me of FF13 whenever an Eidolon appears to one of your party members <3

[quote name='"FF Wiki"']It is said that Eidolons appear when a l'Cie's will to finish their Focus wavers.[/quote]

Admittedly, Mael is a close second simply because I can imagine the amount of awesome involved in such a thing.

So many fucking answers about Ame, and I'm not picking any of them.

I'm going to say Doc wins, because sure, Julia didn't get a 5-0, but she beat a Sandstorm Doryuuzu with a mono-electric team which is damn impressive if you ask me.

This site I know of...this site...where a bunch of children...discuss, hear me out guys...they discuss [b][i]Pokémon[/i][/b]...tch, of all things, too...[color=#000000;background:#000000;' onmouseover="this.style.color='#FFFFFF'" onmouseout="this.style.color='#000000']What a bunch of fucking children[/color]...I think it's called...um...PokéPlace [[Reborn]].

Moronic? [i]MORONIC?[/i]

I'll tell [i]you[/i] what's moronic. What with all of this razzle-dazzle techy-Pokemon stuff. You kids these days and your...computers...and your...Pokemon and your smogon and your usernames that change every other minute and your Reborn league and your main games and your spin-off games and your starters and your legendaries and your OverUsed and your Ubers and your UnderUsed and your NeverUsed and your [color="#FF0000"][size=1][b]ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD[/b][/size][/color] leads and your sweepers and your walls and your annoyers and your supporters and your physical moves and your special moves and your status moves and your abilities and your movesets and your EV training and your IV breeding and your shiny hunting and your Master Balls and your Ultra Balls and your Great Balls and your Poke Balls and your admins and your mods and your owners and your users and your Nyus and your roleplaying and your fanfics and your trainer cards (that [i]I[/i] make by the way, pal!) and your logs and your recordkeeping and your leader scores and your 6-0's and your wins and your losses and your badges and your leaders and your Pokemon Online and your servers and your clients and your internet and your singles and your doubles and your triples and your spectating which fucks up every triple battle and your announcing and your walkthroughs and your remixes and your spriting and your battling.