• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Administrators
I think that's enough answers now.

One more of my own, actually: My confusion after reading Rodaku's answer. >>

Will's did get a laugh from me when I first saw it, but, I have to agree with Knight's cause it makes the most sense.

Only thing I could scrape off the top of my mind...

[img]http://www.seeuglyamericans.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/Leonard-Powers.jpg[/img]
[color=#000000;background:#000000;' onmouseover="this.style.color='#FFFFFF'" onmouseout="this.style.color='#000000']Mmmmmmagic.[/color]

• Administrators
[img]http://lparchive.org/I-Wanna-Be-The-Guy/Images/1-IWBTG.png[/img]

[quote]IWBTG is most famous for its difficulty.[7] Most of the landscape is engineered specifically to kill the player. Alongside a traditional range of recognizable dangers, such as spikes and pits, there are many less obvious threats as well, most of which are all but impossible to avoid without either previous knowledge or trial and error (such as Tetris pieces and "Delicious Fruit", which can fall downwards, upwards or sideways[4]). "The Kid" always dies with a single hit, at which point he explodes into a mass of blood. Although each death results in a "Game Over", the player is allowed an infinite number of attempts.[8] From the starting screen, there are four different ways to progress; all of them ultimately lead to the same warp screen which returns to the first screen. Thus, to complete the game, the first six bosses along each path must be defeated before the warp screen will allow the player to access the final area.

The game has four difficulty settings: "Medium", "Hard", "Very Hard" and "Impossible", with "Hard" considered to be the "normal difficulty". The difference between difficulty settings is the number of save points available throughout the game, from 62, 41, 22 to none at all. Also, while playing on Medium mode, The Kid's hair has a pink bow in it (applied in "overlay" fashion), and any save points exclusive to Medium difficulty are labeled "WUSS" instead of "SAVE".[/quote]

This one I had trouble with. Overall, I liked Ikaru's and Gardevoir's answers the most...

Ikaru wins because I think someone has a better shot at beating X-League Radomus/GG than beating IWBTG... *shudders*