The Avatar Showcase!

Chevaleresse

I've used both sides of this as different avatars

K44WY9e.png

Actually this picture is BACKWARDS!

It has to be flipped!

Why? - Because Sephiroth is LEFT-HANDED!

In this picture he holds his Masamune in his right hand and his Angel-Wing ins on his left shoulder... which is well... not right :P

And Cloud is right-handed and holds his sword in his left hand...

(I currently have this as my desktop wallpaper with inversed colours :P)

Edited by Cepheus

• 2 months later...

Excuse you, but I think you missed the aesthetics thread. =P

well, ive been collecting all of these (and a few more) as avatars for a pretty long time now. i havent even managed to use half of them, so i figured id share them here.

oh also, i dont own any of them obviously XD, i just randomly come across them, mostly on tumblr and youtube.

well, ive been collecting all of these (and a few more) as avatars for a pretty long time now. i havent even managed to use half of them, so i figured id share them here.

oh also, i dont own any of them obviously XD, i just randomly come across them, mostly on tumblr and youtube.

It's not like I have any artistic ability myself, but I have my appreciation for things. Just not so much for what many of those avatars depict.

It's like you wallow in the pain and blood and helplessness.

It's not like I have any artistic ability myself, but I have my appreciation for things. Just not so much for what many of those avatars depict.

It's like you wallow in the pain and blood and helplessness.

mostly yea, i just find that kind of art a lot easier to come across. i mean, i also come across different things a lot, but i tend to be really picky (especially in terms of the art style used), so i often dont pay too much attention to other wallpapers/avatars/etc.

the only or main issue i have with most of these is the fact that they're too simple in colors... most of them are monochrome, which annoys me, 'cause they'd probably look way better and could even give off a different feel if they were entirely colored.

in any case, i decided to leave these here if anyone else happened to like them too :>. and, again, i will probably never be able to use all of these, so it kind of felt like a waste not to share them, at least lol.

• 3 weeks later...

MMM, your avis are all so scary...

Well, I figured it was time for a new avatar, which reminded me of this thread. It's been a while since my last post, but surprisingly, I've only gone through two avatars since then. Anyway, I just feel like leaving them here.

15wjny9.jpg

6ghfye.jpg

I did some minor editing on this one, just cropping it to fit Reborn better, and making the colors a bit more vibrant.

• 1 month later...