Bases with trainers in them?

pmegakid

If your talking about ORAS, there are ways to create things like QR codes for secret bases, such a way being able to 'make your own gym.' Additionally, just because Pokemon can be ran through easily doesn't mean the answer is just 'putting more in,' especially since all legendaries and starters can be obtained already. As for the 'PWT' idea... *sigh* Just wait until the have a 'patch' for the Battle Frontier. We don't need to be extra saddened by overhyping it.

Edited by TurboAura

There's a whole laundry list of things that are likely to be implemented before Secret bases and connectivity such as this occur. I don't think it's entirely practical. I know the code for the Game is made using Ruby, but it's really a luxury at this point and many more things that should absolutely take precedence.

I guess I can throw my own two cents on this issue.

There are some pretty...um....creative stuff that -can- happen, but I don't think bases are a thing that would be very "practical" at the moment. Their main purpose R/S/ORAS is connectivity with other players, and Reborn doesn't really emphasize that at all. Yes, we probably -could- make bases and we probably -could- put trainers there to make money, but that function already more-or-less is in the game.

The Grand Hall hosts trainers on a daily basis with nifty teams and provides you opportunities to train and make some cash.

I would "like" to see us be able to carve out a little piece of Reborn for a "trophy hall" of sorts, but even then, what would you display? Your trainer card shows off your badges already, and your boxes and PokeDex show off your caught pokemon. There's not much reasoning behind implementing this idea.

I do like it though.

Could we get secret bases with features as trainers we could battle and earn money some extra events as a secret way to get pokemon as side quest and rechallenge leaders with stronger teams or just a PWT

I´d prefer PWT or at least some kind of endgame-challenge which stretches out the game by at least a little ^^

We´ll be able to rechallenge leaders as soon as we´re done with the game I guess, at least I remember reading something about that, them getting their X-League-teams or something like that. Would be awesome if someone could confirm that or not, my memory kinda sucks :3

Edited by UnprofessionalAmateur

• Developers

You know how the main series games sometimes have battle facilities midway through the game? I believe he meant something like that. Something to do while you wait for the next ep.