Who is the next gym leader we will face E14

pmegakid

I personally think it'll be the water gym leader, whoever that is, if not Amauria. I think you might be right, though. It's probably Ciel.

Anyways, as Jericho hinted to, we don't know for sure. We will find out, though, soon enough. :)

Edited by Dei

I personally think it'll be the water gym leader, whoever that is, if not Amauria. I think you might be right, though. It's probably Ciel.

Anyways, as Jericho hinted to, we don't know for sure. We will find out, though, soon enough. :)

Uh... Amaria IS the Water Gym Leader. I'm expecting it to be Ciel too.

If are to look at the field affect screen shots, and consider Amaria's team level.

it could be Amaria. Just because they went down a waterfall doesn't mean they stayed down there.

didn't ame say before in another post somehwere that she's going to make it where some badges DON'T raise the level cap and instead only give stat boosts? so, we can never know how many gym leaders will all be within the same level ranges of each other before we get another badge that raises the level cap. in other words, being able to battle amaria could be in episode 15 or 16.

(for all we know the glitch field could have something to do with terra's gym battle. (something just for the shock factor?))

anyways, the next gym leader is probably either terra or ciel.

The glitch field should have something to do with Radomus's betrayal

Most probably it will be Amaria or Ciel.

However I'd like an episode that gets us all the way into Reborn again, just so we see Adrienn's progress and beat xym.

I think those are the most likely ones. I think it might take a while until we get back to reborn to fight adrienn, I mean the path through Agate City is still blocked. I think we might fight xym after a while, because right now we don´t really have a reason to go back (unless we go down the cascade, save both amaria and titania and end up in some kind of sever system of reborn. And if you look at the concept-map: There is one, it´s between obsidia and grand hall and that might just be the entrance or the exit :D). So I think we might find Ciel up there.

I remember Ame saying something about the next leader going over to the meteors. IS that going to be the leader we´re going to fight in that episode (My guess is Ciel now) or is it gonna be someone we´ve fought already?

That glitch-field does make the impression that it´s biased towards the psychic-type, giving it 1.2x strength and making types resistant against it less useful. Dunno if that´s got anything to do with Radomus, might just be for shits ´n giggles when we fight a missingno or a pulse porygon xD

Steel-type moves. You won't magically lose your Steel-type on the Glitch field, rest assured.

As for who the next Gym Leader is? Well, the only thing I can tell you...

...is that the battle with them will be quite the experience~

Steel-type moves. You won't magically lose your Steel-type on the Glitch field, rest assured.

Them? Duo? or u count Blake as well?

I think I know who it is know but I won't spoil it...

No cos Blake is a ex leader like Cal...

My guess is that she's using the singular them to conceal the gym leader's identity. If she said him or xem then it'd be pretty obvious who would be the next gym leader, considering that there is only one male and one non-binary leader left.