[Outdated] Site/Forum Suggestions, Maintenance, and Discussion

Arkhi

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

Technically they weren't removed, but hidden for non-authority so everything is saved for later use, but that's just minor details at this point.

Looking again at the OP, a new subforum is super easy, but as noted, it does depend on the interest in independent writing (or sports, in Jericho's suggestion's case) in general. Any ideas as far as interest levels go? Both proposals ARE pretty all-encompassing so I don't doubt it, but, you know.

• Support Squad

I can vouch that an independent writings subforum would not go unused. You have things like Acquis writings that can go in there, and my small attempt at writing with Brailen before it turned to an RP. Plus, it'd be awesome just to have a place to write and vent on your own via writings. Although, how far that would go would have to be moderated. Some people get cray cray when writing.

• Administrators

Well, no, if he wants to do it, it doesn't make much of a difference which of us makes it- if you want to make it, Stratos, sure; remember to include both subjects, though. I'll link it on the server once it exists. I can't do it right this minute anyway.

• 3 weeks later...

Now that is itself a problem! See the attached image below. Using a direct link breaks the image.
Editing the OP now c:

Edit: Edited. Too many edits D: It doesn't even seem to be a word anymore, wtf

Edited by Arkhidon

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

OK this has to do with linking to specific posts within a thread. So if you're in the index and click here. (Seen on the right)

It will link you directly to the correct post (in this case the most recent one)

ScreenShot2015-01-19at71541PM_zps2da6072

It will take you to that post properly

URL = ...pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=3364&page=45#entry263405

However if you try to go to that same post (or any other within a thread for that matter that isn't the last by clicking this here at the top right corner.

ScreenShot2015-01-19at71844PM_zpsbac0683

It doesn't do that it only takes you to the beginning of the thread, presumably because the page=## isn't generated within the URL this way.

URL = ....pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=3364entry263405

[Page=## Not there]

I don't know how hidden posts would effect this, but would it be possible to code it in so that the generated redirect link from clicking the individual post link like the 2nd picture includes the page # and allow it to function the way it presumably should? I'd assume you've probably already looked into this by now though.