'Where do I go now?'

Deleted User

i won in the second gym, the plat type one, and i dont know what to do. i only have cut, try to go to a train cave (? but i need force and the rock breaker move. sorry for the bad english and the move names, i talk spanglish :P

i won in the second gym, the plat type one, and i dont know what to do. i only have cut, try to go to a train cave (? but i need force and the rock breaker move. sorry for the bad english and the move names, i talk spanglish :P

well, i found this normal-fire pokemon lion like. the i was exploring this obsidian city (? i went to this cave down stairs, and a clinkclank showed up, lvl 35... fuck my life, now im farming the hell out of my combusken so i can beat it. is this what im suposed to do?

well, i found this normal-fire pokemon lion like. the i was exploring this obsidian city (? i went to this cave down stairs, and a clinkclank showed up, lvl 35... fuck my life, now im farming the hell out of my combusken so i can beat it. is this what im suposed to do?

This is an optional sidequest. The second Gym Leader, Florinia, told you to go to Jasper Ward, north of Peridot Ward.

• Upvote 1

This is an optional sidequest. The second Gym Leader, Florinia, told you to go to Jasper Ward, north of Peridot Ward.

thank you! didnt remember where flobot send me, on my way jasper ward! why not

I can't remember the precise order, but it involves the junkyard dealer, the Order of Helix follower and a member of your Gang.

If you (or anyone else) happen to remember what the order is, I'd love to hear it. I just tried all sorts of combinations to no avail. I can't find any clue in terms of npc dialogue they all just ramble about something else entirely. Also, I assume the junkyard dealer would be the one who asks if his wares are crap when you exit the conversation?

If you (or anyone else) happen to remember what the order is, I'd love to hear it. I just tried all sorts of combinations to no avail. I can't find any clue in terms of npc dialogue they all just ramble about something else entirely. Also, I assume the junkyard dealer would be the one who asks if his wares are crap when you exit the conversation?

did you talk to bennet? If you did now you should be able to access a house that was locked before

hey, sorry if I'm interrupting another conversation, but is there any purpose or way to get through the Mysidia Railcave. till cant get anywhere after beating the Chrysolia gym. nothing new in the cave behind the teleported pokemart. Thanks

hey, sorry if I'm interrupting another conversation, but is there any purpose or way to get through the Mysidia Railcave. till cant get anywhere after beating the Chrysolia gym. nothing new in the cave behind the teleported pokemart. Thanks

Uh... I'm not too sure about what you're asking, but if you're looking for Mysidia Railcave, try exploring the forest on a windy night. A special Pokemon is waiting for you at the end.

Hey guys , a question for you ,since I'm kinda stuck..Where am I to go after obtaining the 8th badge?

7th street if I remember right, first go to lapis ward and talk to your gang leader (team magma or aqua)

Help, I'm new and lost.

I got to route 1, and find that my pokemon are nearing the level cap.... AND I RAN OUT OF COMMON CANDY

How do I get back to the wards from route 1? I'm stuck around the area where you use the floral charm to get Flaebe..

*wards as in Grand Hall area.

Edited by MechsftwStan

hey its me again,the mysidia railcave is in front of me, and I've spent hours trying to get through it. and still haven't. any particular directions you can give me to get through it?

im just going around in circles

Edited by sum_1

Help, I'm new and lost.

I got to route 1, and find that my pokemon are nearing the level cap.... AND I RAN OUT OF COMMON CANDY

How do I get back to the wards from route 1? I'm stuck around the area where you use the floral charm to get Flaebe..

*wards as in Grand Hall area.

Keep heading left back toward the Breeding Facility, use Tauros to jump ledges and go through the forest if necessary.

Hello there!

I feel a bit lost in the game right now... :(
I just finished the fight against Shelly, but I don't know what to do now. >_<

For information, I went in the cave in Beryl Ward, I checked each and every possible place, but nothing seems to happen. Except the Water Gang (is that the name?) that asked me to help them to defeat the Magma Gang in their HQ.

Am I doing something wrong? Or do I have to beat the Magma leader (please no...)?

Hello there!

I feel a bit lost in the game right now... :(

I just finished the fight against Shelly, but I don't know what to do now. >_<

For information, I went in the cave in Beryl Ward, I checked each and every possible place, but nothing seems to happen. Except the Water Gang (is that the name?) that asked me to help them to defeat the Magma Gang in their HQ.

Am I doing something wrong? Or do I have to beat the Magma leader (please no...)?

Go to Grand Hall.

Kick the crap out of Fern?

Just made it out of Tanzan mountain, got a snapshot for MechsftwStan

Try to find the area that looks like this, then hop through with a Tauros. At the far south end will be a cave ntrance, this is the way back to Tanzan Mountain and through that the Railnet then through that Reborn.

QXa6QUr.png

I'm in Chyrsolia forest and just beat the male trainer, but when I go up from him, no one falls out of the sky. Could some one give me a hand? thanks!

I don't think that event occurs anymore in ep15 (It didn't for me). As for the forest itself, where possible, walk a path that seemingly makes it as if you are walking around in circles.

Edited by sound of silence

I don't think that event occurs anymore in ep15 (It didn't for me). As for the forest itself, where possible, walk a path that seemingly makes it as if you are walking around in circles.

don't forget you basically have to walk counter-clockwise in circles to open the path to Spinel town

• Upvote 1