League of Legends- Kill the Carnage(1v1 tour)

Joker

Hello people! This is my first gaming event I've held, at least to my memory. And we all know I love LoL despite being really bad, but I wanted to host something really fun and what better way than a LoL tournament? The rules are simple: You will be matched against another Reborn member in a battle to the death. The first person to get 3 kills on their opponent wins. The map will be Howling Abyss. One more thing, you may ONLY play assassin type champions, examples being Yasuo, Akali, Katarina, etc. There will be no bans, so blind pick is mandatory. Now, for what you all want to know. Will there be a prize? Why yes, yes there will be. The winner, and only the winner, will receive a $50 RP gift card, and, of course, bragging rights. Sign ups will end on the 20th and the tour will start at 5pm EST. You must be at least level 20 to join.
To sum things up:

Tour type: 1v1

Map: Howling Abyss

Champions: Only Assassins.

Ahri
Akali
Evelynn
Fiora
Fizz
Irelia
Jax
Kassadin
Katarina
KhaZix
LeBlanc
Lee Sin
Malazhar
Master Yi
Nidalee
Nocturne
Pantheon
Poppy
Rengar
Riven
Shaco
Talon
Teemo
Tristana
TRyndamere
Twitch
Vayne
Vi
Xerath
Xin Zhao
Yasuo
Zed

Must be at least level 20.

Prize: $50 RP gift card Please note that I will not be able to get the prize to you until the 30th, so there will be some waiting involved, but rest assured that you will get your prize.

Go nuts.

Edit: This completely slipped my mind but post your summoner name(you can just edit your entry post if you don't want to post again) and add me on league so it's easier to spectate matches. My summoner name is Lubba.

Would you mind if someone outside the Reborn community (my duo ranked partner in crime) joins? I myself play a poor Assassin but he plays exceptionally well.

Sorry, Reborn members only. Perhaps in the future I will host an event open to those outside of our community. But for now, I want to keep it Reborn exclusive just to see how things go. However, you are more than welcome to join provided you meet the level criteria. It's all about fun in the end. And this tour might help you play assassin's better!

So is this still happening this week?

Yeah, I will make the brackets first thing when I get home from work and then post them here. Just keep in mind that the actual matches won't happen until 5 EST.