Today I Learned

Arkhi

TIL the Disney movie Frozen copy and pasted from Wizard of Oz spin off stories about the wicked witch and her sister. The wicked witch even sings a song about "letting things go."

TIL that a group of christians want to cancel the TV series "Lucifer" before it's even aired.

I'm not going to get into any debate, but I just want to say: Sorry Mael, they don't want to watch your series.

TIL that cutting watermelon is harder that I thought it would be.

Actually it's not that hard all ya need is a Huge Knife and cut it. in half,.... and then cut it in half again.

TIL that to win a girl's heart I must present her with Pizza, Video Games, and Pepsi.

Actually it's not that hard all ya need is a Huge Knife and cut it. in half,.... and then cut it in half again.

I had a big knife and a watermelon. I tried to cut it in half but the watermelon wouldn't have any of it. The knife just moved in a slant instead of straight down so I couldn't cut it clean in half.

Today I learned that calling someone shit here was not some type of endearment, apparently people are ignorant to foreign language.

Im surprised no one corrected me on it here when I called terra bae... she kind of is shit to be honest. BTW who the hell decided that shortening babe to bae was a good idea and confusing the public.

Today I learned not to repeat slangs at all even if I want to fit in with people my age here.

But SHIA, people faint when they get scared too. Some more easily than others.

They faint VERY easily though. Like just one boo or something. People need to see the face of black magic before they faint like that. XD

That's only if you write the date like a proper, functioning human.

This is how you write dates like a scrub;

10/5/15

11/5/15

12/5/15

13/5/15

14/5/15

15/5/15

16/5/15

17/5/15

fify

But really, that's pretty awesome, Comet.

I'm good with roller coasters and those suddenly-falling rides but that's because I feel secured

that water slide was a swirly kind of water slide, its turns and curves standing more than ten feet above the ground, which would not be fun to slam into at top speed

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

i'm so sorry zeph

... I don't get it actually