What Gym battle frustrated you the most

JapaneseWallpaper

I say Charlotte, because of the SuperHeated Field making it auto drought, and if you don't have Rain Dance, then you're screwed.

The thing with Charlotte is you need stealth rocks. and maybe something that out-speeds typhlosion. i used Emolga in my 3 playthroughs, and just ev trained Speed and attack. You could use Rhydon/ Golem to set rocks, and then spam EQ's as it is super effective against all the things.

Funny story about the 3rd battle with Charlotte, when i got up too Volcarona, the RNG gods thought it was a great idea to swap it out again after Rocks were up. yeah it didnt even get a quiver dance off

In order:

1: The Poison Emo (Aya) her Sludge Wave spamming and Dragagle
2: The Kid (Noel) and his Cinccino, Clefable and Staraptor
3: Charlotte The Fire Queen (She´s cool)
4: Julia the Happy Cheerleader on crack.

Shade by a noticeable margin. I had to abuse the 10.5 Sucker Punch glitch just to even have a chance at winning, and it still took me multiple attempts (this is before I knew about Stoutland). Luna was second; that fucking Umbreon was too damn fast to be an Umbreon. Then it was Noel, his fat ass Clefable tanked a +6 Psycho Cut from my Gallade; I only won because it got a crit on my Camerupt (which had Anger Point).

1,in the beginning Julia,Florinia and Shelly were all easy. exception was only Corey(only his crobat)

2.shade was easy for my scrappy loudred with uproar and hustle raticate with crunch/bite/sucker punch.Aya was average for me.Serra vey easy.

3.then a little more difficult was noel only to kill cincinno(not even infernape could outspeed him) Radomous,Luna and Samson were average for my team.

4.the real challenge was Charlotte,whose strategy made the battle longer and challenging.

Serra... she's always the most annoying for me. She's the only one that I've ever actually screamed in frustration about. Sure, Blaziken makes it easier, but not when Blaze Kick decides to miss on the turn I really need it to hit... which is all of them.

unfortunately my problem was shade because i missed the scraggy event so i was relying on meowstic and shadow ball and unfortunately his doubleblade was just to fast for her so she got wiped out pretty fast after 1hit K/Oing him such low hp was never good .....

Noel was the hardest one for me. Cinccino and Porygon Z.....those two little pricks always ruin the battle for me. I had a Primeape ready to destroy Cinccino on the first turn, but his only good fighting type move was Cross Chop at the time, so you could imagine the number of times he failed at landing it on Cinccino. When Porygon Z gets the Sp. Atk boost from download, it becomes a huge threat. Glad Noel doesn't have a field effect, although someone could accidentally make a rainbow field. Now that would be terrifying.

Literally Episode 8 Serra.

Oh my lord she was hard, having 3 Pokemon on my team Weak to Ice, and getting Blizzard Spammed was absolutely horrendous. Not to mention Brightpowder+Snow Cloak would make my Scrafty's High Jump Kick's miss more often than not. Had to raise a Drought Ninetales, Foretress and Magcargo to beat her, so bloody difficult, no other leader has come close to how hard she is. Except maybe Charlotte since that Eruption was reaching 337.5 Base Power with Field Boosts and Sun (Ignoring Typhlosion's Blaze which activates too)

Well I am currently having difficulty with Florinia (Yes I'm a newb) though this might have something to do with the nature of my playthrough: I'm only catching 'mons I get in events/special circumstances. My 3 strongest are all disobedient via accidental over-leveling so now I have to hope that my Bug-type (Kricketune) can obey for long enough to Fury Cutter her team down before death... assuming the bastard actually connects with the bloody thing,

Well I am currently having difficulty with Florinia (Yes I'm a newb) though this might have something to do with the nature of my playthrough: I'm only catching 'mons I get in events/special circumstances. My 3 strongest are all disobedient via accidental over-leveling so now I have to hope that my Bug-type (Kricketune) can obey for long enough to Fury Cutter her team down before death... assuming the bastard actually connects with the bloody thing,

You can get some Common Candies from the local candy shop to lower their levels to where you need them to be. Honestly I think you'd really only have to use it on Kricketune because his Fury Cutters single-handedly got me through Florinia's Gym without any help from my other guys.

You can get some Common Candies from the local candy shop to lower their levels to where you need them to be. Honestly I think you'd really only have to use it on Kricketune because his Fury Cutters single-handedly got me through Florinia's Gym without any help from my other guys.

I just beat it with Kricketune hitting Level 30 even though it started my attempts at level 25.