[OOC] Fate/Full Moon

Bfroger6

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Totally fine man. Might give us sometime to get Nadia and Josh's planning done in the meantime lol. And don't worry man, we get busy sometimes. ((also that is perfectly fine Double Post, so don't worry lol. Though....Gil technically just called himself a Mongrel because of that.....will the universe explode now?))

Oh wow, I read that once as since. Perhaps now my responses make some semblance of sense.

You're such a sheepity sheep, Sheep c: But it has been forgiven, so do not worry

I was thinking of having Maria initiate the evening meetup ~ she's the only one who hasn't met any of the other Servants yet

Yeah, just skip me for a while. My situation isn't going to let me be here for a while. I'm not sure how long exactly but if possible, just leave it with Hels has been called out of Japan for something urgent. I'd like to say this absence won't be much longer but I'm usually wrong about these things.

So, I have an idea on how to put Hels aside for the moment while not having him be forced out of Japan, cuz seriously, the MA wouldn't have let him leave anyways. During the day 2's evening, I'm gonna have to ask the MA guys to split up at some point, so that Hels and Lancer are on their own. I'm going to set the situation so that the splitting up part makes sense.

And now, let us resume the roleplay. ^^