[OOC] Fate/Full Moon

Bfroger6

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20111010011339!Fuyuki.png

This right here is a map of Fuyuki. Miyama Town on the left and Shinto on the right. The upper tag labeled big bridge is actually a park with a view of the bridge. I'm fairly sure Ghost House is the old Einzbern Mansion that Kiritsugu stayed in in Zero. I forgot to mention this in my last post (I'll get around to adding it into a future talk eventually) but the hotel Andrew and Archer are staying in is down near the harbor. That's why he isn't affected by hysteria, which is up near the church, in the residential district of Shinto you can see out that way.

Feel free to add that to the OP Frogs, along with the missing master and servant information.

20111010011339!Fuyuki.png

This right here is a map of Fuyuki. Miyama Town on the left and Shinto on the right. The upper tag labeled big bridge is actually a park with a view of the bridge. I'm fairly sure Ghost House is the old Einzbern Mansion that Kiritsugu stayed in in Zero. I forgot to mention this in my last post (I'll get around to adding it into a future talk eventually) but the hotel Andrew and Archer are staying in is down near the harbor. That's why he isn't affected by hysteria, which is up near the church, in the residential district of Shinto you can see out that way.

Feel free to add that to the OP Frogs, along with the missing master and servant information.

Lol, already added it yesterday. Go and have a look ~

I couldn't find a GIF that properly portrayed my regret and apology in a funny way but I'm home and will be here for several months and I'm sorry. I'm usually very punctual but it's a very busy time for business. Won't happen again. Gomen.

Scout's honour.

I think we should assume time-wise the assault is going to happen after Nadia and Josh's meeting right? I just figure it would be happening while they are talking now in time, so Berserker and Caster should be on the same side before any of you lot show up. ((basically, let me and Rusty get that finished before you guys attack for sake of flow of the story, it is going to get very confusing if we are doing something that happened in the past and responding to the attack at the same time.))

Since he isn't affected by the barrier, I assume you guys are going to get misinformation on it. ((since he isn't affected by it I assume he doesn't know what it does.)), so maybe you guys will get over-confident, or something, A lot of stuff we can do for the sake of the story being interesting. Also, not sure you guys going to be happy about Berserker being there lol.

Update:

-began working on the Word document for this rp. I also have a soid idea for the story now

-added rusty's and Chim's pc into the op, still gotta add Flynn's, dunno why I haven't copied his profile into the file yet...

-added Golden Rule; B (measure of one's fortune to aquire wealth) to Rider's Personal Skills (come on, it's only fitting, lol... the guy friggin' finds gold and whatnot everywhere he goes :'P)

Now I'm waiting for something to happen so that Maria and Rider can react to it ~

yeah i will post something sometime today to move mine and Hukuna's thing along. also one thing y'all tend to be forgetting about Hysteria, the size of it.(its five miles form the point of origin in all directions aka massive bound field)

Poor Caster all she has is one personal skill(Witchcraft) and the two class skills(territory and item creation).

Hang on Frogs, aren't your guys sleeping in Miyama while if anything does go down it's at the back end of Shinto? How would you even know about it?

Also, I'm suddenly about 1000% more pleased that Archer is out scouting tonight. I might try and give Lancer something to do while he's waiting outside of the bound field.

Hang on Frogs, aren't your guys sleeping in Miyama while if anything does go down it's at the back end of Shinto? How would you even know about it?

I thought they'd be able to fell the prana in case some major clash ensued. They arent so far from Shinto anyways, and both of them are very much still awake.

I don;t think anything of that nature will be occurring this fight, I doubt highly that anyone will be that loose with NPs etc in the first fight of the War, even if there are 3 of the MA guys, they have a bunch of shit they don't have a plan for, so the fight may not even go down. ((remember they only think Caster is there, do they risk the fight when a Berserker they know nothing about is also in the area?))

I'm skeptical to say the least. If you want to include yourself because no-one likes being left out then that's perfectly understandable, but I doubt they'd be able to sense the clash from there. For context in the Fate route of the VN Assassin is killed outside the temple in Miyama (probably by Lancer) but no-one else in Miyama has any idea it's happened. Additionally Rider puts a bound field noble phantasm up on the school in Miyama and Saber (not even that far away) has no idea it's going on.

The last few weeks I had some problems with my laptop. The new part finally arrived and my friend might replace the broken part later today. Not sure if I get my laptop back today, normally I will, but just in case MA can go ahead with the plan. I don't want to hold things up.

If I get my laptop back I'll post later today.

Haha, then Imma skip ~

It isnt a problem

I don't want to feel like I'm stopping you from doing what you want to, if you want them to show up then show up. Your story isn't one I can write, nor is it one I want to.

Aaand after this last post from Frogs I'm starting to feel really glad that I summoned the servant best at solo work. We haven't even made it through a full day and we've got (prospective) evil alliances, and (prospective) traitors in pre-established alliances. I thought I was limiting myself by not having allies but it might be the exact opposite.