[OOC] Fate/Full Moon

Bfroger6

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My schedule has bad timing as I've had work from 6-4 these past few days, then classes from 6-11. Fortunately, today is my Friday and I'll be home to post in about five and a half hours (5:00 P.M Pacific).

Just so you guys know.

He definitely did.

Edit: Whew, so that was unlike anything I've ever done before. Let me know what you think, hopefully it won't take that long every time.

I like what you wrote ~ You appear to be talented in writing :)

My schedule has bad timing as I've had work from 6-4 these past few days, then classes from 6-11. Fortunately, today is my Friday and I'll be home to post in about five and a half hours (5:00 P.M Pacific).

Just so you guys know.

I'm expecting to see your post when I wake up in the morning ;) Most of the people here seem to be free while I am asleep, lol

And I was simply reading the wiki. Berserker's page says that Illya had to suffer through pain and whatnot because she had no support from the Grail. Dunno what they meant by that :I

Not sure how one accidentally makes Kiritsugu. ((unless you mean Skillwise, since his Magecraft is all time-based. But the backstory related stuff I don't see randomly being replicated... especially the Origin shot, that thing is pretty out of left field. and personality wise he doesn't seem like Kiri to me at all Murdoc, honestly....))

Oh trust me, that kind of character is not fun to play at all. Kiritsugu is an interesting character to watch in something, but not one to play. That archetype is best left for more rigid storytelling. It is just uber demanding and making the slightest misstep breaks the entire character.

If he does have this kind of personality, tone it down a bit..... Otherwise, you will go insane trying to keep it up lol.

Honestly....in the context of an RP....Kiritsugu would probably be a Marty Sue, or at least super flipping close....

Welp, a short update, cuz I've been rather tired this whole day and cuz the MA guys didn't contact their supervisor, so their supervisor had to contact them.

I'll go to sleep now, so there won't be any new updates until I wake up ~

I figure Bfrogs has something in mind, at the way he is hinting at it. ((just host intuition. Like, if you were meant to make up the Handler yourself, I doubt he would have brought attention back to the phone. I would do it that way anyhow...XD))

hmmm....i should either post something now to have Caster and Josh set up Hysteria or wait tell the rp proceeds to the next day since i doubt anyone is really going to be doing any fighting do to their character being tired from summoning their servants(except sheep that is)

Well, me and Frogs.

yeah though i doubt either of you are looking for a fight anyway. Though the only thing anyone would feel is its activation after that its unnoticeable unless caster is fanning the flames or targeting someone with it so i am going to set it up then for just having more interaction between caster and Josh.

Edited by rustytengo

Just because additional information never hurt anyone I'll go over the general layout of Fuyuki City. I'm sure anyone who's seen Fate/Zero (so like all of you) know that the city is split down the middle by a large river leading to the sea. The two sides of the city are connected by a Sydney Harbor Bridge esque bridge and each side is considered a different district. On the right hand side of the river (looking from the sea) is Miyama Town. This is dominated by residential addresses, and includes the Tohsaka mansion, the Emiya residence, and the Ryuudou temple (particularly important as a point at which many ley lines intersect).

The other side is Shinto. Shinto is very commercialized with large sky scrapers, shopping centers, and the "park" which is essentially a dead area where the fire at the end of the 4th holy grail war destroyed everything. Andrew will be based in Shinto as I assume the airport is located there, anyone planning on living in the Tohsaka mansion will obviously be in Miyama Town. It's probably a good idea to have some idea of where your character is located geographically, but being somewhat inexperienced with this sort of thing I'm not sure how necessary it actually is.

Edit: Oh my... the plot does thicken. What time is that occurring Huk? Also, was Berserker summoned at 2:00 AM on the 14th or 15th?

I think if we have a general idea it is good. It think it is more important that Caster's Master know their location more so than anybody else, since it is the most location based one. ((and in turn...the others know when they stray across the barrier of others can afford to be a bit vaguish...((we should still have a bit of an idea.))

Edit: Oh my... the plot does thicken. What time is that occurring Huk? Also, was Berserker summoned at 2:00 AM on the 14th or 15th?

Can I draw your attention to this part Huk? You might have missed it by hitting up the topic while I was editing.