IT'S TIME TO M-M-M-M-MEET UP

Celestial

Hey everyone! , i have been around these parts for some while but never got the chance to intoduce myself, so i guess here we go :D
I play reborn since the release of episode 9 but never joined the forums as I have never done in the past. Around the 10th ep. I wanted help on a topic and signed up, searched and stayed in the shadows (up until now) . My post count is minimal as i always read the topics but never reply, but i thought it was time for me to enter stage as I see you guys are having fun around these parts.
I am male, love pokemon (I know the cries from in-game), listen to various kinds of music, watch anime (my title is a reference to Yu-Gi-Oh), I go to college . My name "Celestial" is my second favorite English word (I am not a native english speaker, I come from Greece) with my first favorite being "Vertical" but i kinda have overused it on games and got bored.

As you can tell , i want to be part of the community and i try to drag many IRL friends into this nightmare game called "Pokemon Reborn"
Soooo, that pretty much sums it up, If you guys have questions i am more than willing to answer, and I am glad i finally decided to properly introduce myself.

~Celestial~

Edited by Celestial

Hey how's it going. As far as I know, you're the first Greek I can think of in these parts. Vertical is a nice word yeah.

in b4:

Ark posts a song

Hilda posts telling to ask sheep

Sheep acknowledging that

But you definitely seem like you'll fit right in around here. Good to have you man.

WHY DOES EVERYONE FORGET ME!?!?!?! Q_Q

We never forget our RP Senpai. We secretely hope you notice us :D

You're simply so mysterious, Sensai. Still, we appreciate you.

Anyway, welcome! Jericho is right on the dot, so I'm following through.

aaah, right on queue :)

Edited by Celestial

Oh wow, you actually know who I am lol? I guess that means I can skip the spiel on this one then? I really do retype it every single time, doesn't feel right if I form letter it you know?

I've gone through most welcoming , so yeah. I kinda know what each of you do :D

If you feel like it, leave a statement though, as if I was a total "newcomer". Still waiting for Sheep with the long comment though xD

Hello there Celestial! I can't be quite as helpful as the vets/regulars of this forum, but I'm almost always available as a friendly face and a good listener. So I hope I can be a bastion of sanity for you amidst the locals here, haha!

Greetings newcomer,

Now... WHERE IS ARC WITH THE SONG???
Not that he's obliged to provide us with one, it's just that I liek them.

I believe we have at least 2 more Greeks here Jericho, though I've been wrong before.

Anyways, you're most welcome here. Visit Hukuna to RP and try the PZA challenge if you really like competitive battling.
My favorite words are : wry, antidisestablishmentarianism (which is short to medium compared to some Greek words) and aurora (guess where I learned that one from)

you got a problem.

ASK SHEEP.

I'm out.

(Hi! I'm Hilda...and you can ask me about gameplay or forum usage. I just thought Jericho needed to know his discernment skills were dependable.)

Edited by Hilda

I am here for two reasons. First and foremost to acknowledge Hilda's comment. Secondly to welcome you to the forums.

Bit late on this one 'cause you made it at 3:20 AM but eh. No long post from me though, you know how this place works, whatchoo need directions for?

I am here for two reasons. First and foremost to acknowledge Hilda's comment. Secondly to welcome you to the forums.

Bit late on this one 'cause you made it at 3:20 AM but eh. No long post from me though, you know how this place works, whatchoo need directions for?

The time here in greece was early afternoon, so not really my fault... And for the time being i need no directions :D

Thanks everyone for the heartwarming welcoming :D