Pokemon Reborn Breeding

yanmeng92

Wow, I've only breed pokemon for good IVs. Breeding moves + good IVs at the same time would be a great hassle, though I'm fairly sure quite a handful of players in this community took up the challenge. I'll post some of mine here soon.

Impressive collections you have there bro. :D

Edited by chvtky

I'll have to make sure to breed on the side during my LP xD though I wouldn't want to start until I got the 3rd department store sticker for Destiny Knot and Everstone xD

with a good IV ditto u can easily breed gd IV pokemon, so i can breed move and gd IV at the same time :) but it really take a lot of time especially those female rate is below 50% such as 25%, 12.5% which is a headache part x.x

i manage to breed this pokemon with the female rate of 12.5% with the IV & move i prefer

Edited by yanmeng92

I'll have to make sure to breed on the side during my LP xD though I wouldn't want to start until I got the 3rd department store sticker for Destiny Knot and Everstone xD

Ah, yes, those items play vital role in breeding. Power items are released in E13 too, so if you get a few more stickers, you can buy those items which allows you to transfer one IV of your choice. :P

You may require good IV pokemons (especially Ditto) to transfer those good IV down though. :D

Do share some of your breeding results once you have done so (at your leisure of course). Kinda love looking at hard work/achievements by players :P

EDIT: And to that part where one needs to breed a pokemon with gender which has 12.5% to occur........*dreads the horror/effort/luck required to get it*

Edited by chvtky

Ah, yes, those items play vital role in breeding. Power items are released in E13 too, so if you get a few more stickers, you can buy those items which allows you to transfer the IV of your choice. :P

You may require good IV pokemons (especially Ditto) to transfer those good IV down though. :D

Do share some of your breeding results once you have done so (at your leisure of course). Kinda love looking at hard work/achievements by players :P

I'll make sure to. I am recording this series far in advance to prep for my upcoming vacation to Maine to visit my Nephew for his 1st birthday so you guys will know my progress before the videos go live on the 20th xD I wonder which subforum to post in for playthrough updates xD

What I hate about breeding now:

1) don't have good iv ditto.

2) can not transfer TM move anymore

3) gen 6 breeding mechanic: passing egg move from the mother isn't here yet. So my dream of having megahorn-play rough-sucker punch absol go to waste.

What I hate about breeding now:

1) don't have good iv ditto.

2) can not transfer TM move anymore

3) gen 6 breeding mechanic: passing egg move from the mother isn't here yet. So my dream of having megahorn-play rough-sucker punch absol go to waste.

1.) i restart the game a lot of time until i get the ditto with the IV i prefer x.x it really take times

2.) it doesn't matter whether the TM can transfer or not since we will some TM in the future, ame style like to tease us anyway haha

3.) is it not in game yet for passing an egg move from mother? i plan to do so in some pokemon, for absol i plan to have these move night slash, psycho cut, stone edge and hone claws/ sword dance (although hone claws TM not in game yet) with the ability of super luck

2.) it doesn't matter whether the TM can transfer or not since we will some TM in the future, ame style like to tease us anyway haha

I'd say it does matter. How many good TMs do we have right now, compared to how many exist? In Gen 5 and earlier, you could breed pretty much anything onto anything. There's also the point of when we get what. You could've had Flamethrower at Shelly before, now you have to get aaaaaall the way to Charlotte.

Oh, and both parents do pass on Egg Moves.

After some try, I found out that the problem that in the main game, if a parent learn a move in day care and erase the egg move you want, the child still receive the egg move until the parent is taken out of the day care, but in here if a parent erase the egg move, the child wont receive the move.

Wow Samson, just wow. :o

Did you breed all this via Ditto, or multiple breeding between different pokemons? Dayum....

Unfortunately, my ditto doesn't have good IVs so i use multiple pokemon with the combination of destiny knot and the power items. I only use ditto if i need a male or female for whatever egg chain i'm working on