pokemon reborn fanfic?

lost-silver

Also but it might just be me, but I think it'd be neat to have a fan fic showdown between the main series protagonists and the ones of Reborn, I mean, the Reborn ones will quite likely be way stronger and tougher, but I think it would be an interesting crossover type thing.

Also but it might just be me, but I think it'd be neat to have a fan fic showdown between the main series protagonists and the ones of Reborn, I mean, the Reborn ones will quite likely be way stronger and tougher, but I think it would be an interesting crossover type thing.

I can do a one-shot of Ash and a few of the companions vs the main protagonists of Reborn (Fern, Cain, Victoria and the main character (Corwin/Petra the white ones,I'll call em.) Just gimme details and a setup and I'll happily do it since I got a FF account.

well its gonna be on deaviantart but i think i might put it on fanfic.net too. i might do it with ash in it but i might also do it with a few of my oc's too. i just wanted to ask permission first so i didnt offend anyone if i just went willy nilly on it. lol

Unless a great number of people are writing fanfics for Reborn, I don't see a fanfic subforum emerging.

For now, I would have to agree.

I would definitely support such a thing existing and would contribute to it myself.