Pokemon Reborn Mafia (Team Meteor is Victorious)

Deleted User

• Replies 697
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jelly (1) - Sparky

Zeph (1) - Chim

Chim (4) - Tacos, Hilda, ExLink, Rose

Snap (1) - Zeph

No Vote: Snap, Bagel, Jelly

Chimchain will be the lynch. Anyone with powers has 15 minutes to PM me their moves.

Anyone else who thinks I have made a mistake in the vote count PM me as well.

Chimchain was caught in the magma flow of the Apophyll Volcano. He was Solaris

Hilda was seen in the Vicinity and while evacuating the area some members of team Meteor jumped her and left her for dead. She was Anna

The Ratio is 5:2:1

Night 6 will be Wednesday 11 PM EST

Hmm... This means Hilda was telling the truth about Bagel. Snap Crackle Pop, sorry.

Wait, can you inform me on what Hilda said please. Kuz ya see I've been dead for a couple of day and you can't really talk to alive people. ;3

Bagel is trusted and possibly the next hit, him or Rose who I also think is Cain, or she could be lying with this too. Tacos is a likely candidate for trusting, but there is a possibility... (I'm leaning towards trust).

Also, I'll say this right now. I'm innocent, and I will bet ALL of my reborn rupees on this claim (which means something to me because I want Ace). People currently on my radar are Zephy (for probably being Shade, and for the possibility of her faking to be Shade) and Jelly for now (until he says something).

.... And ouch. Right to the heart Rose.

(I missed out on a LOT while I was at school, so that's my reasoning for inactivity)

im kind of thinking exlink is mafia as I had already suspected it for Azery, but I'm not sure

Ya know, I'm really hurt by your accusation. I sacrificed one life for you, and I would gladly do it again. Heck, even if I was mafia I would probably say something along the lines of, 'Hey, I possessed a mafia, kill me while I restrain him.' But now I just feel so attacked. ;~;

At this rate I still don't get why being Shade would be a bad thing if apparently he's an occasional help to anyone. Imo he's a double-edged sword; potentially harmful to yourself, but as far as I know a Mafia is certainly no better.

So I'm setting my sights on Azer-Link for the time being, unless I'm convinced otherwise. Gotta vote to stay in the game.

... Ouch.

I guess I can't say anything to change your mind, but I'm saying again that it would be a waste of a night to lynch me. I'm curious why though. (Is this making me seem more guilty by saying that? xD ) Although I guess with someone like me out of the way, it would be easier to locate mafia members, so I guess it wouldn't be too much of a loss. How far are you guys willing to bet it's me?

And teeeechnically Exlink, you are no longer Saph and there is not much known about you so far. It's not like rising from the grave and possessing someone, it's more like being reincarnated into a new body... ;)

1. Tacos: Likely to be trusted, probably was Fern

5. Rosesong: Tentative Cain

7. Zephyr: Tentative Shade

10. Neo --> Snap Crackle Pop: *Opens mouth to say my identity and is shot*

11. Sir_Bagel: 100% Noel. Confirmed by Nostra/ Hilda

12. Azery --> ExLink: Suspicious

14. Secundum --> Sparky: Suspicious

15. Jelly: He said he was Elliot, I'm more inclined to believe him now. Borderline suspicious.

The Sparky is making me reconsider. Bagel and Rosesong are likely not to be mafia, Sparky jumped on and voted for me. If I die, you guys will have all the pieces to put things together.

Sounds....

Delicious.

And. I don't mind. Unless Shade ends up giving a character a random killing power and Shade is around at the end of the game, we should win. That or if someone lied about their role, which is, if you think of it, unlikely because they could easily be called out.

Snap Crackle Pop