Pokemon Reborn Mafia (Team Meteor is Victorious)

Deleted User

• Replies 697
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not particularly trying to stall for time but in what way enough time for analyzing? I still have no Idea who a mafia member is and neither do you most likely because we don't have enough evidence. Sorry if I dont want to go after someone I'm not sure about....

post-47339-0-89191700-1413778278_thumb.jpeg

So the situation was resolved with the death of the two strongest individuals. A fitting way to die, but its too late now. The pieces are all in place for Meteor to rise to the top and we will not be stopped.

As for you Saphira? I'll see you in hell, and I can assure you it'll be a very pleasant encounter... for one of us.

Well I might as well change my vote to Felix as I don't have any solid proof for him which isn't what I would usually do but someone who votes suspects for invalid reasons are never bad to get rid of no matter what they end up being.

>I'm not particularly trying to stall for time

>I'm not particularly trying

post-47339-0-66487300-1413779623_thumb.jpg

Felix

You guys that are voting for Bagel are going to have to trust me on this one. Change your vote.

Change my vote? Why? Because you told me to? Trust you? You never gave a reason...

:feelsgd:

Any other reasoning other than 'you're going to have to trust me on this one?'

Did you get any info reading back or...?

If she ever gave a reason she would go back and point and say "Oh he targeted exlink and tried to defend sheep"

If you go back with out the hate goggles you would see that I did not try to defend sheep. And again, what about tacos? Wheres the hate train for him? Oh that's right since no one started it and someone started the Felix train let me jump on that... :Kappa:

I'm just gonna leave at this. Lynching Bagel isn't going to help the cause ONE. BIT.

I can't do anything more to convince you, so the choice is most certainly up to you all to trust me or not.

Putting words in one's mouth, you are getting quite defensive. I'd assume that if it were that simple she'd just go out and say it directly, so there must be something else. Let her state her reasoning before jumping to conclusions.

Sorry but I had to get that off my chest. It seems like the only reason people ever target me.

Anyways, my question is:

How would she know it isn't going to help us?

:ph34r:

I'm just gonna leave at this. Lynching Bagel isn't going to help the cause ONE. BIT.

I can't do anything more to convince you, so the choice is most certainly up to you all to trust me or not.

You are asking people to take a leap of faith.

post-47339-0-37972900-1413783358_thumb.jpg

For the record, claiming a role is completely allowed, posting a PM I sent is not. It is up to the players to decide whether or not the claim is true.

How ever if a mass claim starts, I will be forced to shuffle remaining roles amongst living players and you don't want that.

http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Massclaim

So unless there is direct strategy in claiming a role, please do not do it.

Ex.. your sacrifice and legacy as Town Loony and Shady Leader will be forever remembered and honored.

Well at least one Mafia is down...three more to go.

And my suspicion keeps returning to Felix for my previously mentioned reason of him being quick to change sides with regards to Hukuna and how defensively he acts.