Pokemon Reborn Mafia (Team Meteor is Victorious)

Deleted User

Why would you want to counter Saphira after EXLink said he/she wouldn't interfere if Sheep was lynched? It think he/she would interfere if we try to lynch him again.

Q: Why would you want to counter Saphira?

A: Saphira is acting shadey.

My Question to you all:

Why would you all do what exlinks says? If you take a step back, it looks like a trap.

In the event of a tie, the tiebreaker will be presented, then Saphira will be able to choose to Pardon or not. Since the lynch has yet to be determined.

Okay, I'm starting to understand now.

• Replies 697
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Q: Why would you want to counter Saphira?

A: Saphira is acting shadey.

My Question to you all:

Why would you all do what exlinks says? If you take a step back, it looks like a trap.

Okay, I'm starting to understand now.

(Trying very hard not to make a reference)

It does look like a trap but fact is you can't kill EXLink by lynching him. And I don't want Saphira out of the game since she's a powerful role for the town.

It does look like a trap but fact is you can't kill EXLink by lynching him. And I don't want Saphira out of the game since she's a powerful role for the town.

There is no doubt she has a powerful role in the game. I just don't like the fog Saphira brings. Also, Exlink could've explained himself much better. If he did he would not be so aggressively targeted by me.

Saphira isn't necessarily acting shady. She could have examined ExLink last night to see if he was worthy of being saved or not.

Well obviously he was worth it according to her. I have no doubts that exlink has power.

Could be trap, but there are a lot of options here. It's also best that we establish who could be trusted and who could not be asap. If we trust Exlink now and he deceives us, it's best for that to happen now than later, we still have the advantage of numbers

Oh madam, you words pierce my heart

Could be trap, but there are a lot of options here. It's also best that we establish who could be trusted and who could not be asap. If we trust Exlink now and he deceives us, it's best for that to happen now than later, we still have the advantage of numbers

I just hate to see civilians die. If sheep is not mafia, I will mourn his death. If he is, then we will have a celebration.

Sorry ExLink xD Want a cookie?

If Sheep is innocent, then yes, that would be quite sad. We shall then lay his corpse to rest in a beautiful and lush grass plane. and proceed to set it on fire with Exlink trapped in xD

Oh yeah, how many PM's could Noel send and to how many people? Is it unlimited or is it strictly one PM to one player? Because if it is the former, then that would explain a lot.

If Sheep is innocent, then yes, that would be quite sad. We shall then lay his corpse to rest in a beautiful and lush grass plane. and proceed to set it on fire with Exlink trapped in xD

Oh yeah, how many PM's could Noel send and to how many people? Is it unlimited or is it strictly one PM to one player? Because if it is the former, then that would explain a lot.

Yrs con I haz cookie

There is no such limitation to the number of PMs the player may send to any other player. The only restriction is DIRECTLY discussing his or anyone's identity. Yes listing every other living player and saying 'I'm not any of them' would be against the rules.

It was removed.

The people of reborn swarmed the depths of Tanzan mountain and begun to chase Sheep, who was trampled by the giant Steelix. He was Lin.

Team meteor, seeking revenge assassinated ExLink with a Pulse Bisharp Sucker Punch. ExLink was Saphira

Someone has been silenced.

The Ratio is 8:3:1

Night 4 will be 10 EST Monday

It was removed.

The people of reborn swarmed the depths of Tanzan mountain and begun to chase Sheep, who was trampled by the giant Steelix. He was Lin.

Team meteor, seeking revenge assassinated ExLink with a Pulse Bisharp Sucker Punch. ExLink was Saphira

Someone has been silenced.

The Ratio is 8:3:1

Night 4 will be 10 EST Monday

We will mourn Exlink's death.

Didn't I vote myself as place holder week 3? well just in case i didn't ill vote Sir_Bagel for now until I actually can get some leads on who migt be mafia. I'm not posting much but I am reading and analyzing.

Bagel, you had enough time to analyze the situation. You are just trying to stall for time. I vote for Sir_Bagel.

I'm not particularly trying to stall for time but in what way enough time for analyzing? I still have no Idea who a mafia member is and neither do you most likely because we don't have enough evidence. Sorry if I dont want to go after someone I'm not sure about....