Pokémon Academy: Ch 2a: Dragons [IC]

Chim

Quietly, Raiza worked over the splint. The black-and-white drawing was how she'd imagined it, depicted in a sort-of comic. The first square depicted Kage with his injuries, followed by a Walrein and a Luxray. The biggest and final square showed Ryan on the ground, where some places where shaded to represent blood. In the background loomed the silhouette of buildings with smoke rising. "Kage says that a Celebi called him to the caves. I hadn't seen it myself, though... But I don't think Kage would have any reason to make up such a thing," Raiza said.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ryan's eyes were rivals to that of the waterfalls in Meteor Falls at this point. "A CELEBI! Oh no. This can't be happening. I can't catch a break." Ryan's voice was almost inaudible, his sudden depression leaving his voice in a state of disrepair. He tightened his hug around Kage, refusing to let go.

"H-Hey," Raiza stuttered, jumping up from the splint, "I'm sure it's not a fixed event. I-It could just be a warning, like, a heads-up so we could take measures to prevent it." At the moment, she hated herself for having mentioned a Celebi. How the hell did she ever get herself into this situation? Maybe she should've just let Lucifer wander into the caves on his own and kept to herself... being the bearer of bad news always sucked.

Kage simply stood there holding Ryan, comforting him in his despair. Lucas pulled on Ryan's pant leg lightly, trying to get his attention. Reina didn't really know how to respond to something like this; she supposed that her subjects would need consoling eventually, but she hadn't exactly thought about it before. She settled for rummaging about in Kage's bag until she found a Pecha Berry, and gingerly lifting it toward Ryan. Virtes seemed to have noticed the gravity of the situation, and simply looked about, alert for any threat. al'Thor simply floated about, as usual, but at a more reserved, less twitchy way.

Henry stood watching the whole group around Devin play out. He honestly had nothing better to do being injured and with a Litwick standing guard preventing him from even trying anything. The scene was quite strange but it mostly focused around Kage. He didn't know what to think of it because he couldn't hear. This irritated him because everyone seemed to be making a big deal out of it.

The boy couldn't take it any longer. "Would one of you please be willing to explain this crazy soap opera?" Henry yelled at them. You're killing me over here.

"Wick, wick," went a Litwick tugging at Raiza's sleeve. The girl turned, figuring that since they had her sketchpad and Kage, there was no need for her to hang around, and got up to go to Henry to explain. "Basically... Kage claims to have met a Celebi that showed him a vision of... well... some buildings having been blown up, and... Ryan... dead." The girl barely whispered the last word, her eyes not meeting Henry's. "I... didn't see the Celebi myself when I found Kage in the caves earlier, but... I don't think he'd ever make something messed up, well, up, like that."

Henry got enough of Raiza's words to understand the situation. "Kage, when you're finished, I'd like to talk to you...alone." The boy had a very serious look on his face, but his words were sincere, unlike his usual speech pattern.

Ryan opened his eyes and gazed at all of Kage's Pokemon surrounding him. Lucas pulling on the leg of his pants had caught his attention. He looked down and saw Reina was offering him a Pecha Berry right next to Lucas. He wiped a tear from his eye and reaches down to grab it. Being the people-pleaser he was, Ryan took a bite out of it and gave Reina a thumbs-up. It truly tasted awful but he felt like he needed to at least cheer up for the Pokemon that put in the effort. "Th-thank you guys. And, I'm sorry Kage, I'll try to be strong." Ryan wiped a tear from his eye and placed his forehead against Kage's.

At the camp (Tses)

Roman instructed some of the students to clean up camp and make a big space available. Sissy was one of them and while she helped out a group of shaken up students arrived under the guidance of a Haxorus and Tyrantrum. Roman walked over and thanked them while checking up on the new arrivals, when Phoebe also showed up. Out the corner of his eye he saw Jellicent disappearing in a flash of red light. He managed to make eye contact with Phoebe but she simply shook her head. Mission failed. There was no sigh left of the Team Rocket members who approached Slade.

Sissy didn’t have any time to wonder what was going on as only a few minutes later the sound of different sirens ringed out loud and disturbed the silence. Five different ambulances pulled over They were filled with doctor, nurses and equipment. One of them walked over to Roman and after a quick chat the remaining students and medical staff set up an emergency mini-hospital while two ambulances drove off in the direction of Devin Cadmus.

It didn’t take too long before the nurses and doctors started to treat those that were shaken up or had small wounds. There was currently no one with major injuries at the camp.

Group Tyron

The Rhydon immediately woke up and tried to eat half the berry. Unlike Lana, who still seemed a little out of it. The girl got up and was a little confused. “What happened?” she asked Mareek.

It was Tyron who spoke up. “Explain to her along the way. We have to move quickly or we’ll lose the trail.”

Group Alastair

Alastair nodded to all three students when they decided to stay and fight. “Alright let’s get a move on. Evan went this way so stay behind me.” He led the small group deeper into the forest. Every now and then he stopped and studied a bloodstain. All of them were small and indicated he wasn’t bleeding too heavily. A Skarmory footprint every few meters gave away the Pokémon still kept Evan company. They walked a little while longer and reached a dusty road that was often used by the local Rangers. On the other side of the road was a large boulder. Evan was lying against it with a Skarmory staring at him. He seemed to have lost consciousness.

Group Devin

Devin studied the drawings. It was obvious it happened in the future since both Glacien and Feroces were fully evolved, but he didn’t recognize the surroundings. Maybe Celebi didn’t show the area clearly to Kage and Devin could only guess at the location. One thing was for sure; it weren’t the Academy grounds.

“I’ll be keeping this,” he said in general. He was completely absorbed in the sketchpad and didn’t try to stop the information from leaking out. There were already too many people involved to keep it a secret and maybe the key in stopping this from happening lay in the extra protection given by friends.

Suddenly sirens could be heard and two ambulances pulled over a few minutes later. Devin looked up from the sketchpad when a doctor approached him and asked about the injuries. “Henry over there has been coughing up blood. He needs help as soon as possible.” The doctor nodded and signaled to one of his colleagues to go and help the student out. “The other students here have slightly bigger injuries than the ones at the camp. The cuts run deeper and some of them seem to have sprained something. I don’t think they broke anything but the students helping out with medical examination splinted everything. We assumed we had to get them back to camp…”

“Got it,” the old doctor said. “We’ll be putting them in the ambulances and take them to the hospital we set up at your camp. Unfortunately we didn’t have enough ambulances and equipment available to get your entire group over at the hospital, so we brought the hospital to you. Anything else I need to know?”

“Currently there should be search parties out. One of the students fell over the rail and is missing. He might be heavily injured.”

The old doctor cursed. He nodded in acknowledgement and ordered his staff to get a move on. Those that were already taken care of by Raiza and company were put in one of the ambulances and already left. There were only five injured students left, including Henry, and all of them were being helped by a medical expert.

A woman who appeared in her forties was crouching next to Henry. “Can you get in the ambulance? I heard you coughed blood so I want to examine you at the camp with the right equipment.”

There was no room left for the non-injured students. They had to walk back to camp under Devin’s guidance.

Evan (before he was found)

“This should be far enough,” the tall man said after an exhausting walk. They reached a dusty road and crossed it. Evan found it rather strange they picked this spot. They were sitting in the open even though there was no activity right now.

The other, smaller, man put Evan against the boulder. The Skarmory still hopped around and seemed to enjoy herself. Evan kept silent.

“Let’s go straight to business,” the leader said. He didn’t want to lose any more time. “Release your Pokémon. I want to see if you already used that water stone.” To be honest he didn’t care all that much about the stone, but it was in the mission details to check it anyway. Apparently that would signal this boy’s loyalty.

Evan didn’t feel like protesting and released Eevee, Vulpix and Cleffa. He stared the big guy in the eyes. “I didn’t use your stone. I’m not going to force my Pokémon to evolve if they don’t want to. And Eevee wasn’t strong enough anyway.” The Eevee in question started to sniff the Skarmory while Cleffa was jumping around in joy. The Vulpix on the other hand cuddled up against Evan after seeing his injuries.

The small grunt started to laugh. “You’re kidding me, right? This kid can’t be our contact. I mean look at his team! What kind of help can he offer anyway? Someone must’ve screwed up!”

Evan cursed. If the pain wasn’t catching up to him he would’ve picked a fight. Even though Cleffa wasn’t his choice to pick he cared a lot about both of his Pokémon. Eevee didn’t seem to care as he just stared down the man, but Cleffa was insulted. Her puffy cheeks swelled up showing her anger and she started to swing her little fists around. Vulpix growled in anger.

“Ooooh I’m so scared right now!” The man said sarcastically. He released a Weezing and started to laugh again. “You want to fight? Show me what you’re made of then!” The leader sighed but he didn’t stop his companion. He too wondered why Evan was picked.

“Stop it!” Evan grumbled. “They didn’t do anything until you insulted them. Didn’t you want to get this over with? Than start talking!” he turned his attention to the big man and stared him down.

Cleffa and Vulpix listened to their trainer and stood down. The little fairy even wanted to come hug him when she finally saw his injuries. Her eyes widened in shock and anger and she turned around again. Where these humans responsible for her trainer’s injuries? Before Evan could stop her Faith jumped at the Weezing and slapped him in the face (Pound).

The grunt started laughing even harder. “It looks like the weakest looking one is the one that actually has some guts!” He grinned at Evan. “Weezing, Sludge!”

A barrage of poisonous substance hit Faith and dealt a lot of damage to her. The difference in power was too big and she barely was able to get up. Her human opponent smiled arrogantly and was about to say something again when both Eevee and Vulpix shot forward. Both of them ran fast enough for a white trail to follow behind them as they hit the Weezing at the same time, sending it crashing into the ground.

The grunt hissed in anger. “Lucky shot! You think you can beat me? Weezing, Psybeam!” A ray of different colors hit the Eevee and sent it tumbling towards Evan. The poison type then turned his attention to the Vulpix, but she reacted first. A snake of fire circled around the Weezing and stayed there, trapping and dealing damage (fire spin). In the meantime Cleffa tried to get up. She was seriously hurt but refused to go down like this. She had to teach that guy some manners and pay him back for what he did to her trainer.

“Dammit!” their opponent yelled in anger. “Use a Sludge attack on that Vulpix!” Yet again the difference in levels showed as the little fox took a lot of damage and struggled to get up. Eevee saw it happen and became desperate, just like his trainer. He nudged Evan gently against his arm and stared him down.

“You sure?” he asked his first partner. “You don’t have to do it if you don’t want to. It’s your choice and if you decided not to evolve in a Vaporeon after all I’m fine with it.” Eevee shook his head. He wanted to evolve and he loved the water. Vaporeon was the only option for him and when Evan showed the water stone the normal type didn’t hesitate. His paw touched the stone and for a moment Eevee glowed white, catching both RoG Members off guard.

“What’s going on?” the grunt asked.

“Are you an idiot?” the leader remarked. “Eevee touched the stone.”

That theory was confirmed by a Water Pulse hitting the grunt in the face. There was enough force behind the attack to send him stumbling backwards. Evan stared at his new partner. He remembered they learned in class that some species not only change their appearances or types. Eevee was one of those species where it was possible even the internal organs changed and adapted. The result for a Vaporeon was that its lungs filled with water and released a powerful water attack. All the other organs also changed to being suited to swim underwater for a long time.

“Son of a…!” the grunt mumbled when his Weezing was also his square in the face by another water pulse. Both of them started to concentrate on the freshly evolved Pokémon that they completely missed the other two. Inspired by the fighting spirit their friend showed they tried to get up again. Vulpix managed to pull of an Ember attack and hit the Weezing in the back.

“This is ridiculous! Finish these guys with their dirty tactics!” the grunt completely lost his temper. Weezing shot Sludge attack after Sludge attack at both opponents while they dodged or counter with fire and water attacks. No one even paid attention to Cleffa. The little fairy finally managed to get up and with her last strength she tried pulling off another attack. She pushed herself beyond her limits and also started to glow. Only Evan and the RoG leader noticed it, but didn’t say anything. The trainer was speechless because his second Pokémon evolved in a few minutes, the latter because he secretly enjoyed the performance.

The glow ended and Cleffa was no longer the little cutie. She grew a lot in appearance and in power. She waved her hands around and suddenly released a powerful Shadow Ball. Weezing fell on the ground again and both Vaporeon and Vulpix took advantage. Another Water Pulse followed by an Ember knocked out the poison type.

The grunt recalled Weezing and in his anger wanted to release his other Pokémon but was stopped by the leader. “Impressive battling, I can see why you were chosen after all,” he said even though Evan hadn’t done anything. “I wanted to talk to you but unfortunately we’re out of time so this has to do. You’re clearly made out of the right stuff and by using the stone you told us a lot. Not only did you agree with working for us, but you use whatever is in your reach to get the job done and secure victory. The Skarmory is yours and can help you grow even stronger. She’s suited for battles and can be a great asset to your team.”

The Skarmory gave a loud cry. She was sitting on top of the boulder and approved of the battle Evan’s Pokémon showed her.

“Take this one as well.” The leader threw a Pokéball in Evan’s direction. “It contains a Zubat. Unlike Skarmory it isn’t trained for battle but instead he’s used for stealth. Use the bat as a messenger. He’s small enough and under cover of the night no one will be able to see him fly around.”

A horn sounded in the distance. “Last but not least; soon our agents will join you in the Academy. Don’t ever make direct contact when it comes to our organization and missions. Use the Zubat for things like that. Every now and then our agent who already infiltrated the Academy and will remain a secret will contact you. He or she is also the one who will pay you for your efforts.”

Another sound made by the same horn was heard. Apparently someone was impatient and didn’t want to wait any longer. The grunt already left after giving Evan another dirty look. “I’ll summarize everything once again,” the leader said. “Everything contact you make with our agents outside Academy related stuff goes through the Zubat. Your only job is to support them with their missions and if things go wrong provide them with an alibi if necessary. Now, I know the teachers are looking for you. It wouldn’t do any good if they already suspected you off being involved with us. Unfortunately things didn’t go as planned but that doesn’t matter anymore. I’m sorry but what I’m going to do now is to make sure they won’t suspect you. Recall your Pokémon.”

Evan was tired and didn’t feel like disobeying. His thoughts were still with the part about infiltrating agents and that he would be paid for his part. He recalled his Pokémon without saying anything and put away the Pokéball with the Zubat. He didn’t even notice the man coming closer and punch him, twice. The first punch in the stomach made him collapse even more before he was hit in the face. The impact made him smack with his head against the boulder. Blood dirtied his blond hair as he finally felt the pain fully kick in as the built up adrenaline left him and he fell unconscious.

Jacob gasped as he saw Evan passed out against the rock. He immediately took out Spitfyre's Poke Ball and released his Charmander, preparing for a fight. "Be ready, Spits," he cautioned. The flame lizard nodded as Jacob began to step forward. His Charmander followed suit. Eventually Jacob broke into a light jog and made it across the road, approaching the Trainer and the Skarmory. "Easy does it, Skarmory. We're just here to help Evan," he said gently. "But if you don't let us through we'll have to battle you." He made it to Evan without incident and looked his classmate over. Shit, he's bleeding from the head! he thought to himself as he examined the bruises on Evan's face. Looks like he lost a fight. He wasn't alone out here. "ALASTAIR!" Jacob shouted. "He's bleeding a lot! We need to get him medical attention, now!" the young Trainer said, taking off his shirt. He steadied one end with his teeth and ripped it in half, then tore the sleeves off of it. He applied them as a pad to the head wound, then used the rest of the shirt to bind it.

The sounds of ambulances snapped Slade out of his thoughts and back into the real world. As he walked back to Devin and the rest of his group he couldn't regain his lost smile. Once the injured were all loaded up in the vehicles Slade headed back with the uninjured people, with his hands in his pockets. He stayed silent looking back on every battle that he ever had at the academy, surely one time he didn't push his pokemon. Then he just walked alone starring at the ground in front of him just to move forward.

Shocked to see Evan ahead of them, Robert followed behind Jacob in hopes to get to him. As Spitfire was released infront of him, he did the same for Voltage, who immediately was suprised at the sight of a student in such injury. "Voltage, if the Skarmory shows itself as a threat, retaliate with a Shock Wave. ONLY if it's a THREAT! Kiai, same goes to you, but you need to cover Evan if the Skarmory actually is a threat." With head nods to confirm, Robert shifted his focus towards Evan and his current state. Seeing as Jacob had already gotten started with the covering of the wounds, there wasn't much he could do without any actual supplies. "If needed, I'd be more than willing to carry him on the way back."

Edited by TurboAura

Wordlessly, and thinking it was only logical since she was the nearest, Raiza stepped forward to help. "He'll be fine with them, Lucifer," she said to reassure her Litwick that stuck so closely to Henry. Reluctantly, he hovered by his Trainer... anyway, they would meet again at the camp. "Doctor, I've left him two ice packs, one for his rib and the other one for his leg. Please make sure his head is all right; I've checked and there wasn't any bleeding, but still... Also, my classmates and I have applied first aid to as many students as we could." Raiza fished out a piece of paper with scribbles on them and handed it over. "These are some of the findings and injuries we've taken note of."

• Support Squad

Alongside the others, Claude rushed to Evan. Unsure of what to do as Jacob tended to Evan as best he could and Robert keeping an eye on the Skarmory, Claude was unsure of what to do. He lifted Doux up, who took to the air. "See if you can find anything else around here Doux, or anyone" He asked, hoping that he would be aright.

The camp was a mess. Everything was upside down from the Donphan's rampage.

It took a while till Sissy and the other people ,that were there, to clean up the area.

Once they finished, sirens could be heard, coming closer and closer. Within minutes some ambulances arrived at the camp area. Two of which left immidiately, leaving Sissy with a thoughtful look. Are the other hurt? Something seems off here. Something is going wrong.

Once the doctors and nurses made their mini hospital she went there to take care the small wounds she had from earlier. That confuse ray attack wasn't my best idea. And on top of that I had to go and catch Miss before hitting the ground, after that Lapras put almost everything into sleep. A nurse covered her wounds quite fast indeed, with Sissy letting out a huge smile once she done. "Thank you." She said and started walking away from the crowd.

In her left hand she held Miss' pokeball, while her right one, was searching her bag for a chesto berry to wake her up. Once she found it, she released her pokemon and forced the berry into her mouth. The little ghost pokemon started getting consciousness after a minute from when she was forced to swallow the berry. It woke up and went on top of her trainers head, to get a better overview of the battlefield. "It's over Miss. The Donphans calmed down a while after you fell asleep." Sissy said and started walking towards where Roman was.

"Excuse me." She said looking at the man. "Can I help you in anything else?"

Edited by Tses

'Celebi showed Kage... That Ryan died?!' The color in Danielle's face had blanched as Kage told his story, with some help from Raiza. She then tried to put on a brave front to try and comfort the lovebirds, but their Pokemon seemed to have done the trick. 'That's right, as long as we are together, nothing like that will happen. Since it is a vision of the future, there is still a good chance that we can change it. No... I'll make sure that it won't happen. Nobody deserves to die here.' Her fists were clenched up in determination until the wailing sirens of the ambulances showed up, effectively snapping her out of her trance. With her heart still beating uneasily (despite her unspoken vow), Danielle had finally gotten up and followed the remaining students back to camp. None of her Pokemon had spoken either, as they are unsettled by the vision themselves.

------------

Avis was the first one to think through the disturbing vision. Although she was uneasy about a death, Avis figured that she would be strong enough to prevent it by then. Plus, it's not like that is her master's death. Danielle is her number one priority no matter how heartless that sounded. With that, she took to the skies to look around just in case any more trouble decided to pounce on them. Near the end of the group is a familiar fedora - It's the Murkrow wannabe! She was about to steal his hat for the fun of it when she noticed something strange in the way he walks. Instead of his usual, happy-go-lucky gait, Slade was moving slow; it seemed that he was down about something. The Murkrow flew back to Danielle and tugged on her backpack to get her to go back.

"Avis? What are you doing? Everybody is here." Danielle asked her persistent bird of darkness. Avis crowed and flew back anyway, making Danielle roll her eyes. The human girl was not in the mood after all the bad news that she received. 'So much for a good day after Avis learned Dark Pulse...' Nevertheless, she, Corona and Zared followed her partner and made her way through the small crowd of students. Near the end of the line, she found Avis with a despondent-looking Slade. Danielle's heart ached at that sight; she has never seen him this way before, not even when he talked about his past. Finally understanding Avis' well intention, Danielle nodded to the bird and fell side by side with her guy and prodded him gently. "Hey, is everything okay? I never saw you this down in the dumps before."

Avis nodded back to her master before she made a few quick motions with her wings and talons to Corona and Zared before she flew up into the skies. Taking the cue, the Larvesta and the Mawile went ahead of the duo to give them some privacy. They did look back occasionally to check up on them though.

Jory, Turbo and Elf (1)

“Skaaar?” the steel bird tilted her head and studied the new arrivals. Where these humans friends? Interesting beings with a lot of different Pokémon to battle it seems. She hopped closer to see what Jacob was doing to Evan but didn’t show any hostile behavior. “Skaar!” she pointed her wing at Evan and then back at her as to say he was her trainer. The human in question didn’t move or indicate he was about to wake up.

Alastair was busy checking their direct surroundings but didn’t see anything. They were too late to catch the Team Rocket members but he took it as a positive sign that they left Evan behind.

Stratos, K_H, Azery and Elf (2)

In the meantime Doux floated a little further down the road. Tracks were visible in the dust and the interesting part was that they started at a random place. On further inspection there were signs of a vehicle being parked at the left side of the road not long ago. The floating grass type was about to report back when he saw Tyron’s group popping up from out of the forest at the other side of the road. They hadn’t spot Evan and the others yet, but were still suspicious of their surroundings after the multiple spore attacks from two minutes ago. Who knows what other traps Team Rocket had set up?

Tses

“Not really, you already did a great job with cleaning this place up. If you want you can take a break or help out with the wounded,” Roman answered. He then turned back over the map he and Phoebe were previously discussing.

Commander and Zephyr

“Oh that will be really helpful, thank you!” the nurse said. She put away Raiza’s notes in her uniform and helped Henry to the ambulance. “You know there’s room for one more person to ride back with us so get in. I’m sure your friend here will appreciate your company.” She pointed to Henry and assumed he and Raiza were close. After she made sure both students were buckled up in the back of the ambulance she closed the doors and took her place next to the driver.

Including them there were 2 more students and one medic assistant so it was hard to move around. Not that any of them could, except for maybe Raiza, and none of them seemed in the mood to talk. After a short drive the nurse opened the doors again and led Henry to a white tent with the right equipment. The other wounded students received help from other doctors leaving Raiza free to do whatever she wanted.

((Commander feel free to bunny the nurse or a doctor to heal Henry up. They will also treat his burn. Zephyr; Raiza can join Henry or just go talk to people in the camp.))

Slade looked up to see a worried Danielle right besides him. He looked at her and said, "Yea, I'm ok..." He then looked towards the sky, "C-can I ask you a question, and be truthful about this." He sighed before asking, "D-do I push my pokemon too hard?" His voice was shaky at first but then straightened up. He felt unsure about how Danielle would respond but he was hopeful it would be good.

Edited by EXLink32

"And right around after Java drove them off I managed to wake you up using a Chesto Trick I had heard about once..." Mareek was finishing up explaining to Lana what had happened back at the Spore attack when Doux caught his peripheral vision up on the road ahead. Erce and the others noticed the Fairy type too. "Um... hold on for a sec, Lana."

"Thats Claude's..." he didn't finish the sentence, his eyes more focused on some type of what looked to be a disturbance that the Cottonee had been investigating. "I think we might have found something more," he said quickly to Lana and the others, jogging over to the scene cautiously, His Scyther and Porygon both keeping a vigil from the air and Nemo at his side on the ground. His footfalls stopped the moment he got close enough to see what it was though. He looked back and forth between Doux, the Tire Tracks, and the road ahead, then without a word, signalled for Tyron and the others to hurry over.

• Support Squad

Recognising Mareek, Doux drifted down to him, chirping in response to the boy and slowly floating back to the direction of his trainer, leaving a trail of sparkles from his fairy wind to guide them and indicate they should follow. Meanwhile, Claude was worried Doux had not returned yet, but waited along with the group.

Kenny and his team rushed over when Doux floated down, and Zorro spoke to the rest of the Searchers when Doux started using Fairy Wind.

"Doux wants us to follow him!"

Kenny then spoke, he and his team following Doux's trail.

"Let's go!"

"Taking a break it is." Sissy said and started walking away from Roman.

She kept walking until she reached the girl cottage, where she stopped and sat near the door. She grapped Sherlock's pokeball and released him out. The Slowpoke gave out a small yawn and stayed there watching his trainer. "You did a great job earlier Sherlock." She petted him. "Here, these are for you." She handed over a few pokeblocks and some oran berries. The Slowpoke ate them slowly and then laid next to Sissy, falling asleep.

It was a big day after all. The pitfall, the battle, and then the rampage. I wonder what will happen next, to us. She letted a small sigh thinking what happened earlier this day.

Danielle was startled, what made him think that he pushed his Pokemon too hard all of a sudden? Sure, Jacob was against Slade's method of training when 101 pulled a dirty trick, but Slade never took it that seriously before. Despite her curiosity, she didn't respond to his question immediately, since she knew her answer is biased against battling to begin with. Danielle considered her words carefully, scrapping up each and every one of Slade's battles for information, before she spoke her mind. "I'm... Actually not sure if I'm the right person to ask. Jacob would probably give you a more thorough answer since his a trainer as well. From my standpoint, though, um... You... Did go pretty hard on them, particularly TX in that battle with Jacob... B-But, that's just my opinion!" Danielle quickly added to try and soften the wound. She sighed as she tried to explain her reasoning. "You see, it's not just you; I found Jacob to be too hard on his team too. I was never the biggest fan of battling because I never wanted to see the Pokemon struggling on the ground... I even left my training as a Furisode Girl at Valerie's gym because their painful cries became too much for me to bear. However," she gave a nod at Zared's direction, "That little guy made me realize that they are more durable than us humans. Because of that, I'm going to try and not panic every time one of my team members took a hit. So, perhaps, the ones who could really answer your question are really your own Pokemon. If they think they are pushed too much, I'm sure they will tell you immediately." Danielle smiled encouragingly towards the worried boy before she broke a grin. "And if you can't go hard on them, don't worry about it~ I wouldn't mind if you go hard on me~"

Zared's face flushed red as he heard that comment. He let out a small groan as he facepalmed, embarrassed by his master's teasing. He obviously didn't know how bad his new master would get with her habit. Avis appeared to be staring disapprovingly at Danielle from above, but she was secretly amused that Danielle could lace a (dirty) joke into a serious conversation. Corona only looked on in confusion. She was too innocent to know of such innuendos.