Hello! [EVOLUTION WILD]

WildChalice

"Henshin! [Change!] *Fights* [EVOLUTION!] *Fights* [WILD!] *BA-DOOM!*"

Yo! Chalice here. Just dropped into properly introduce myself and say "Damn you Ame! Reborn is awesomely, hair-ripping, AMAZING! And Frustrating! But AMAZING!!!"

No other game has made me spend over an hour on an in-game candy store puzzle [and still it eludes me!]

Oh and if anyone gets the intro reference I'll give them a cookie.

*Hops on motorcycle and rides off into the night*

Nice to meet ya!

The only thing that comes to mind when I hear Henshin is Viewtiful Joe and the Power Rangers so I'll call it my loss on getting the reference for now.

Well we've got advice in the Reborn forums section, a roleplay corner, a competitive strategy forum for Pokemon Online, and tons of stuff that usually sheep gets to. Check it out if you're interested.

Welcome to the forums.

I'm Sheep, you can ask me any questions you might have. Other people to ask are any other forum mods/admins/owners, Vinny, Mockingbird, or Hilda.

I'm also feeling lazy at the moment, so someone else... take it from here. It's your big shot to deliver the welcome message that deep down, you have always wanted to give. Don't blow it.

Or I can get ninja'd by Saber. Nowhere's safe anymore. :ph34r:

I am Hukuna Sensei, the head of the aforementioned Roleplaying Sub-forum. If you want to start RPing or hosting RPs of your own, just pm me and flap your gums for awhile. I am sure I will be able to end up getting ya started and on the right track. If you don't want to RP, also feel free to jsut drop by and read the stories we create, as we got some interesting stuff here. We are always looking for new blood and new eyes, so I don't mind which you do, it would be nice to have you in any form. Anyways, enough of my drivel. Enjoy your stay here at Reborn, Hukuna Sensei out~

Heyyyyy how's it going~

Welcome to reborn, we're all very nice and not at all scary or threatening :*

Watch out for ame....

Whaaaat I didn't say anything~

Kidding ame is great <3

Hope you enjoy your stay! Contact us when you have determined which insane asylum you will be attending~

Thank you all for the wonderfully kind responses. Saber12 was closest and thus gets the cookie. *Gives Saber a Cookie*

The reference from Kamen/Masked Rider [is shown in the same time-block as Super Sentai = Where Power Rangers gets its In-Suit / Battle Footage for the year]

[suuuuper Hero Time! Starts Now!]

*Forgive my nerdiness in the matter. I will not call it Japanese Power Rangers!*

Edited by WildChalice