Violet Alliance!!!!!!!!!

Victory is meant to be taken by the bold, and the Fabulous. All will kneel to the glory that is the Violet Alliance!!!!!!!!!! We will sing dirges of your defeats, and Epic War Tunes at our parties, held over your graves. Will will crush your skulls underfoot and make beautiful music. The spoils go to those that can take them, and no others.

SO ADD YOUR VOICES TO THE CHOIR OF THE DAMNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALL SHALL FEAR THE VIOLET REAPERS!!!!!!!!!!!

Hear the Siren's call, the one in the Darkness all around you. Hear the Call of the Lord in Violet, and fight under his banner.

Those that have answered the call, The Chorus of the Damned.

Lord Violet Hukuna.

King Murdoc

Snap Crackle Pop

Pineapple/Bibs

nasser

Flynn

Nagato17

Kiba

I would absolutely love to join the Violet echelon, that is, if you'll have me. I have moderate experience within the competitive scene but I'm constantly reaching for more and more experience. I promise you, you'll find nothing but loyalty and slight, overly passionate strides in the direction of glory and strength. In all forms!

I will see it so the stories of Violet are engraved into the minds of every trainer who might walk the path we do now. If you'll have me, I offer my sword unto you.