Order of the Storm - Viridian Alliance

Sapphire

Ahh, I see. Then the goddess Titania is our shining beacon of lustrous hope in this dark world of filth and sin. May we cleanse the other alliances of their heresy and purify their types for our holy purpose!

Though in all honesty, I'm not entirely sure how to go about serving our one true goddess, haha. I'd like to smite infidels but my status as a newbie and lack of rupees leaves me in a semi-useless state. I have considered one option though... Wagering utter elimination from the game itself! That way, I can truly serve as a catalyst for the lustrous one as I send her detractors to the shadow realm, haha.

Hi. We hope that you'll enjoy your time here. PM someone your Skype, and they'll add you to the chat.

Soldiers... I'm not sure what exactly is the complete story of what occured tonight... I suspect some grander scheme to be playing out then what it seems on the surface though...

but regardless of my paranoia, just know that at Vermilion, our port and our doors are open to you.

We will accept you with open arms. Regardless of whether you bear a core in your possession or not, you are welcome to join.

We do not stand for False Flag tactics. nor will we ever so long as this Lieutenant is around