Banned

N8theGr8

Banned for being untrue to your own feelings,

Except I don't think that description can apply to me, at all. This is the second time now that you've made that allusion. I let it pass without remark the first time, I'm remarking on it now, and there had better not be any future reiterations, because I never found it funny even to begin with and my tolerance of the unfunny runs thinner with each. Three strikes and you're out.

@zey banned because this thread forces me to do it. I'd rather not, tbh, except I still find your lack of steel types disturbing, and demand an explanation as to why you do not have any.

@zey banned because this thread forces me to do it. I'd rather not, tbh, except I still find your lack of steel types disturbing, and demand an explanation as to why you do not have any.

My Riolu is not playing nice and is the spawn of satan. It's level 60, and still hasn't evolved. :( On the plus side, Brongzong should be added soon. I just kind of half assed my signature because it took too long to get to this point as is. Hence screw it.

@Cronos

Banned for censoring all together

Banned for suggesting a Magnezone as a Pokémon that should be on my team when I have an adorable electric sheep already called Bailiee. She is my absolute munchkin darling angel who helped sweep so many Gym leaders.

With that said though once I get this bloody Lucario and breed it to get better IV's, I may invest in a Magnezone. Should be noted that I have never had one in my party before. (Had Magneton back in FR incentive upon a time.) Guide dang it approaching.

Banned for having an avatar that looks like a demonic condom or a ghostly pill with a horn. I still don't know what it is.

It's Alphonse Elric from FMA, but the ghostly pill with a horn suggestion is too good not to be considered valid.

@Zey Banned for having not embraced the Holy Magnet yet