official walktrought/guide/solutions

Salamance

Does exist an official guide/solutions on this forum? Cuz i love the difficulty of the battles, the low money and the story but some time i really dunno what i gonna do o where i must go. If i check on youtube maybe it's the previous version outaded where the gym leader is a beedof or some wild pokemon are bananas. I've checked on the forium but I didn't fiund anything but I suppose that the Reborn big bosschiefgranvisir of the programmers that have creested the game has the solution. Right?

There -used- to be a sort of walk-through here on the forums that was a work-in-progress, but there were issues with the author leaving the site and it not being able to be finished due to the numerous changes that are made during the release of new episodes, and it -appears- to have been removed.

If you have questions about where to go next, you can ask around here on the forums and someone will most likely drop a hint.

just popping in to say:

author leaving the site and it not being able to be finished due to the numerous changes that are made during the release of new episodes, and it -appears- to have been removed.

That's not why Dash stopped though. He stopped because Ame gave the "green light" to all kinds of cheating topics. So, he saw no point in continuing the guide if people can just cheat their way to win.

It's a pity though. His guide was extremely well-written and very detailed. I don't think we're going to see another guide like that... not so soon, at least ._.

There -used- to be a sort of walk-through here on the forums that was a work-in-progress, but there were issues with the author leaving the site and it not being able to be finished due to the numerous changes that are made during the release of new episodes, and it -appears- to have been removed.

If you have questions about where to go next, you can ask around here on the forums and someone will most likely drop a hint.

Oh well, uuuuuuuunderstoad thanks hilda-chan :3 <3

Now I have a little problem...i've lost the poison badge. The Gym leadear has fallen down the bridge because there was depressed and I: "NO WAIT! DON'T KILL YOURSELF! Give me the badge, die later pls" but he...SPLAT!

So i've founded the body in Lapis and i've founded Victoria and The guy's second daughter. But a mystal shadow takes the body away. And i've lost a badge. This time I have not skipped the dialogues :v

Now i'm challenging the daughter in the other gym but my Charizard is level 37 and without the previous badge he's getting mad. Pls don't tell me that that badge is lost forever like magikarp!

just popping in to say:

That's not why Dash stopped though. He stopped because Ame gave the "green light" to all kinds of cheating topics. So, he saw no point in continuing the guide if people can just cheat their way to win.

It's a pity though. His guide was extremely well-written and very detailed. I don't think we're going to see another guide like that... not so soon, at least ._.

So Ame is the name of the chiefbigbossmasterofreborn e.e

Unfortulatrly i can't cheat a badge or a GPS :c

I know only the money cheat with cheat engine.

Edited by Salamance

Now I have a little problem...i've lost the poison badge.

Let me clear this bit up for you: you did not "lose" the poison badge. You never had the badge in the first place, and now, with the recent passing of the poison leader at the point you're at in the game, the badge would be invalidated even if you had it -- you'll have to fight another poison leader for it later.

Welcome to Reborn. We do ask you to leave your sanity at the door when you arrive for a reason, you know.

...Would you believe me if I told you this isn't the only time that happens? Because it's not~

Anyway, just defeat Shelly and get yourself another badge. I would also suggest you train up more Pokemon so you don't run into this problem in the future. The idea with Reborn is to have a full team of six (and more if you so choose on rotation) as early as you possibly can.

Heh, Heh. The Reborn League is a cold mistress.

- Corey is a shining example of what happens to just about a fourth of the gym leaders in this god-forsaken region, and you're a shining example of how -I- would be if I was thrown into the shoes of whatever player character I chose.

"Alright, Fine, Kill yourself, but can you let me become Champion first?"

- Etesian nailed what you should do next regarding training. The experience you get from Story Progression should be about all if you have a team you think can carry you. I don't drop hints often...but you will get a little bit of help from two of the next Gym Leaders up....after that, is quite possibly the most trying stretch in the game as far as the level cap is concerned.

- When in doubt as to who your next Gym Leader is, you will, as Paul above mentioned, want to visit the Grand Hall's counter-man. DO NOT mistake this with where you SHOULD go next though. At times, for reasons unbeknownst to you, there will be things more important than Gym Badges. Get to loving Reborn's storyline "real" quick, because it will dominate your playthrough very soon.

Hilda speaks truthfully, I'd trust her words if I were you. Additionally,

As far as guides go, I was planning on creating one post the release of the full game. It would be difficult to make a guide during the concurrent episodic format of the game's releases due to the sheer amount of changes throughout the whole game that occur every episode. I have a set of my own notes that I update periodically, but maybe I'll do a mini-guide on some of the leaders and miniboss battles sometime soon.