Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

What's that door go?

brianwee2013

Question

All of you have been to the coral ward, but some people might just be more observant than others.

Well we all know there are jetties at the ward and its all misty and blah blah. We can also fish (if im not wrong) in the murky waters for grimers and occasionally muks. However, have we noticed the building/landform/thing that is in the corner when we stand at the top most of the top most jetty? We see this:

Well if you notice the top left, we can notice what looks like a door, it might be insignificant, might be a lighthouse, dont quote me for that tho, but idk what there leads to. Also, we cant surf on the toxic water--> pokemon get poisoned after surfing?? so we cant surf??? Yeah, we cant reach the door, so what do you think is there?

Edited by brianwee2013

22 answers to this question

I've been looking for an excuse to share this theory without making my own topic!

Well, there's a similar thing going on in Azurine Island: There's a rock climb wall that you simply can't get to without the ability to cross the poisoned water.

This leads me to believe that there may actually be a point in the future where we can cross the poisoned lake. Or maybe we finally clean the lake, and can now surf across it.

On the Map, there's a spot titled "Water treatment center" that we have yet to access. The fact that the lake is still poisoned even after beating the PULSE Muk means that it's not doing its job very well. Maybe we go in there later on and fix it up, finally restoring the lake to its former beauty and allowing the use of surf (and possibly dive).

The question is where/how in the city we could possibly access it. My guess? The Celestine waterfall! It leads directly into the Azurine lake, but we can't see exactly where the water meets the pollution. Wherever that spot is, it's blocked off by a staircase (the one that connects Obsidia to Lapis). And it's confirmed that in some later episode, we'll be going down there to rescue Titania.

As for what's in that building, probably some item. Likely a cool one.

Edited by Eagleby18

It's most likely going to be very related to Adrienn, since his gym is nearby and Coral Ward hasn't really been involved in any major plot points yet.

It has been 10 years since the whole poisonous lake thing started, it's unlikely he'd do something that soon. In fact, we might team up with him in the Water Treatment Plant or something.

It's most likely going to be very related to Adrienn, since his gym is nearby and Coral Ward hasn't really been involved in any major plot points yet.

It has been 10 years since the whole poisonous lake thing started, it's unlikely he'd do something that soon. In fact, we might team up with him in the Water Treatment Plant or something.

xeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..................................

There's probably nothing behind that door for now, but I'd imagine it'll indeed be accessible at some point in the future, after purifying the Azurine Lake.

Which would be nice because I'd hate for it to stay that ugly shade of brown forever. :(

xeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..................................

Poor Adrienn. Xe must get this a lot.

This is what I feel like doing every time someone makes one certain simple typo

You can surf in Amaria's boat shack.

Which likely contains the same toxic water. So, we should be able to access the lighthouse, but in the Coral Ward, we can't surf.

Something tells me that's a programming error, as several NPCs say that any pokemon who gets in that water will be seriously hurt.

P.S. look at the direction Corey's Skrelp goes when he releases it. It's totally down there in the water treatment as well!

Edited by Eagleby18

...has anyone tried surfing with a Muk?

Brb, trying Muk Surfing

Muk can't learn Surf but maybe if we had a Tentacruel...

We don t need tentacruel just for surf, we can always use a quilfish, found in the mountain near route 3

Edited by brianwee2013

I bet it knows wott's in there. I know, bad pun, but I couldn't resist. Also, that means asking Cain for something, which would require us to run around and grab another three gym badges again. All we wanted was to go to the Wasteland and get out Poison Badge, but nooooo....