For my 101st trick!

Damage

Hello guys, post number 101 and I thought I'd make notice of it since 101 is a number and all. Got a new twist idea for who the champion is. Call me crazy but I haven't heard this one yet so I thought it would really have people laughing. What if the champion is the "Hey champ in the making" guy. He knows all the leaders, he knows your team and how you fight. He's always there... waiting... watching.... he knows you better than you know yourself. Who would be a more challenging fight.

the champion is the player him/herself, who suffers from severe personality disorder and thinks he/she is a new trainer starting on an adventure. The player is actually one of Dr. Connal's patient (who is actually a good doctor but is perceived by the player as an abusive doctor). Dr. Connal attempts to use shock therapy on the player by letting the player take on the Reborn League, with the complicity of everyone (this is referenced by Anna who says the player is glowing, she obviously cannot reveal that the player is the champion, but she tries to give the player some confidence in order to make it easier for the player to believe that he/she is the champion, when the time comes.)

the entire game builds up to the point when you must go into the champion's room, and instead of the champion there is Dr. Connal and Ame who explain everything to the player, but the shock therapy doesn't work and the player goes crazy instead. Fin.

Yes, this is all taken from Shutter Island.

Hello guys, post number 101 and I thought I'd make notice of it since 101 is a number and all. Got a new twist idea for who the champion is. Call me crazy but I haven't heard this one yet so I thought it would really have people laughing. What if the champion is the "Hey champ in the making" guy. He knows all the leaders, he knows your team and how you fight. He's always there... waiting... watching.... he knows you better than you know yourself. Who would be a more challenging fight.

75806-mind-blown-whoa-dude-gif-pC7V.gif

.....That seems viable....but his skin should be different if he was the champion (no racist)

or he should do something like radomus or sailor moon....twirlie twirlie twirlie...CHAMPION MODE

Oh wait I remember the librarie now and the trainer school, what if he made those and wrote all

those books with info. He even might be.....DAN dun dun duuuuuhhh, in disquise.

Dan/Blind avenger is a heavy contributor although if he is he shouldnt be the champion.

also the librarie could be his home ^-^

Corner, a couple of things.

1. It's Dan/Blind Guardian/Sightless Avenger. Not Blind Avenger, though nice try there.

2. I don't think Dan /wants/ to be in the game, he's much happier scripting and taunting us all with spoilers. (Dan, don't hate me if I'm wrong and you do wanna be champion, ily)